Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
3 hours ago, Lyn-M said:

Everywhere thoroughly watered.

Very important now we're beginning another dry spell. 31mm here.

Much slower clearance than anticipated with it only beginning to brighten up now after a very dull morning with occasional invizdriz.

Only 13.9c too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Totalled 20.7mm since it started raining yesterday and it looks like that'll be it for a while. Still cloudy at the moment but looking a bit brighter that earlier and a bit warmer than yesterday. 18.2°C. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

That band of rain last night was pretty hefty, roads flooded etc. 11mm falling in around an hour. 25.8mm in under 24 hours. Sun came out this afternoon, temp maxed at 22.6°C

Currently 13.7°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

The cloud eventually cleared to leave a sunny and fairly warm afternoon reaching 20.2°C. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Mostly cloudy and quite cool this morning. The breeze was noticeable last night.

Posted

Dull, cloudy, 16C. Looks like mid December.

Posted
1 hour ago, MP-R said:

Dull, cloudy, 16C. Looks like mid December.

On Thursday last week the weekend was forecast to be cloudy and cooler yet ended up hot and quite sunny.

On Thursday 2 days ago this weekend looked set to be mostly fine, dry and humid. Here we are approaching midday Saturday and it's cool, dull, there has been drizzle and there's a band of rain nearing from the W/NW!!

Posted
25 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

On Thursday last week the weekend was forecast to be cloudy and cooler yet ended up hot and quite sunny.

On Thursday 2 days ago this weekend looked set to be mostly fine, dry and humid. Here we are approaching midday Saturday and it's cool, dull, there has been drizzle and there's a band of rain nearing from the W/NW!!

Which has duly arrived here with drizzle. Maybe this incoming rain band (which was supposed to dissipate) is that forecast for tonight so perhaps an earlier clearance and a better day tomorrow. At least 1 out of 2 weekend days with good weather would be nice.

Posted

Thought I'd sit outside under the "tent" and watch the shower go by. Hah, nothing happened, oh well, wonders if the "tent" will be standing by next weekend with the incoming breeze. It's one of those bit of everything and nothing days...

Reached 21.4°C at: 13:18..

More to the east along the coast for showers heading in from the brstl chunnel..

Edited by Dorsetbred

Posted

Not too bad of a day really.. ok it has been mostly cloudy, but it has been bright, and some sunny spells. I've finally finished off my pond, after a month of work.  Very satisfying.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Not too bad of a day really.. ok it has been mostly cloudy, but it has been bright, and some sunny spells. I've finally finished off my pond, after a month of work.  Very satisfying.

I must drop by sometime and view this pets delight of an outside environment...Sounds cool place to be. Do you let people dangle their feet for the fish to gnaw at the rough edges?

Edited by Dorsetbred
  • Like 1

Posted
17 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

Do you let people dangle their feet for the fish to gnaw at the rough edges?

Nay - I don't want to kill my Koi. :D

Posted

Mostly cloudy with just an occasional glimpse of the sun and feeling quite warm and humid. 19.4°C.