Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports 15.03.2007 Onwards

Guest Viking141

Posted

Snow flurries most of this morning with occasional heavier showers as well-Cheviot which I can see clearly from near my house is glistening white with snow (lubberly) and I would imagine there has been temporary cover nearer the coast-TWS may be able to confirm that-current temperature is 3.5c with humidity 40% , wind moderate Northerly and barometer 1018 mb and rising slowly.

Posted

very productive hail/grauple storm just gone through here! I have vid and pics but dont know how to post them!!!!!!

HELP please SHU

post-4165-1174398853_thumb.jpg

post-4165-1174399100_thumb.jpg

Edited by south_holland_uk

Posted

Very heavy snow here at the moment. Settling on the grass, bit not the paths. Wind is really driving it

Posted

Heavy graupel showers, a few moderate to heavy snow showers too. No accumulations (apart from graupel coverings on grass from time to time).

Posted

Heavy snow in the last 5 mins and it really tried to settle on the ground but failed. It partially settled on the grass with the graupel and settled a bit on the car tops. Have a few mm cover on my garage roof (which is now melting rapidly)....mostly of graupel with a bit of snow slush on it.

Okaayy....that'll have to do. Was a pretty decent shower...but shame it finished just as it was getting good.

Edited by PersianPaladin

Posted

The lightest of light snow showers here at 1.30pm. The number of flakes I saw would have been <100 :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: All

Occasional light snow/sleet here which just dampens the patio and excites the kids.

Wind - 360° 10Kt Viz excellent

Occasional shwrs

Scattered cloud 3200

Temp 2.7°C DP M01

1014 Steady

Posted

Currently snowing slightly but coupled with the falling temperature it is starting to lie slightly-if any heavy shower comes along we could well get a covering which I might add would be the first one of this winter. As I speak the snow is now of moderate strength and the grass is now whitish.

Edited by Rollo

Posted
Currently snowing slightly but coupled with the falling temperature it is starting to lie slightly-if any heavy shower comes along we could well get a covering which I might add would be the first one of this winter. As I speak the snow is now of moderate strength and the grass is now whitish.

Hi Mike, glad to see your getting at least a bit of snow now.

Woke up to some moderate (but looks heavy in the strong winds) snow showers - about 2" which has slowly thawed through the day although there is still patches in areas where the snow has drifted in the wind.

Snow showers throughout the day.

Posted
Hi Mike, glad to see your getting at least a bit of snow now.

Woke up to some moderate (but looks heavy in the strong winds) snow showers - about 2" which has slowly thawed through the day although there is still patches in areas where the snow has drifted in the wind.

Snow showers throughout the day.

Hi Clark,glad to see you have had your share,the way I see it is the showers will only slowly recede to the coast and we will probably end up with maybe a cm which of course will freeze so I will not be able to complain of a winter without proper snowfall-but nearly, roll on summmer I say-before the snow my golf was improving steadily so hopes fotr this season are higher.