Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 28th January 2004 (1)

Tim B

Posted

Light to moderate (*spelling) winds and just started to snow also light to moderate (*spelling), here (4 miles s-sw Kings Lynn). :D

EVERYBODYS THE ME IS HAD WICKEEEED SNOWS LAST NIGHTS!! ME IS NOT ABLES TO BELIEVE THE ME'S EYES!!!

It is starteds at 11.20 in leetle flurries. Pressure trend is dropped and temp is starteds to rise from 0.0 to 0.6 and suddenlys snow istrateds to gets heavy and non stops. Wind is was pretty strong iswells! Then by 12.30pms it is got mad like blizzard and sometimes u is not ables to see past u's windows!

Very wickeeeds man! The me is managed to films it iswells! Me is took some snappy shots when snow is starteds but too blizzardy for digi PCs later ons!! Blizzard is goes on for hour or so (temp is dropped badlys again to -0.5c) and then after whiles snow is got lighters! Me is had coverings of bout 2cms within 20 mins! It is was awesomes to see first bleezards after such long times! Lot of peoples is got its last night innits!!

Mr baldie u is got u's snow yets? Surely u isn't missed outs? Snow is steel settled outsides and last night min temp is was -3.2c till 8am thees mornings! Sunny mornings but snow not melteds. Temp is 0.9c right nows and the me is forecast more snows!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Good lucks verybodys, the me is hopes u is all had mega load of snows and schools is shuts and day of works for alls!!! Me is will post me's snow piccies on board tonite!!!!

Posted

After a period of clear blue skys and the thaw of the snow the cloud has started to cover the skys again, the temperature has dropped one degrees in the past 30 minutes and we are getting ready for Mr. White stuff to come again to little old Kent this late afternoon. I reckon it will be about 3.30 to 6pm on my estimates that Kent will get the dump. Come on you... bring it on. :D

Aloha

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Still drizzle and sleet in Lancaster, the newfangled home of no snow.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

EVERYBODYS THE ME IS HAD WICKEEEED SNOWS LAST NIGHTS!! ME IS NOT ABLES TO BELIEVE THE ME'S EYES!!! :D

It is starteds at 11.20 in leetle flurries. Pressure trend is dropped and temp is starteds to rise from 0.0 to 0.6 and suddenlys snow istrateds to gets heavy and non stops. Wind is was pretty strong iswells! Then by 12.30pms it is got mad like blizzard and sometimes u is not ables to see past u's windows!

Very wickeeeds man! The me is managed to films it iswells! Me is took some snappy shots when snow is starteds but too blizzardy for digi PCs later ons!! Blizzard is goes on for hour or so (temp is dropped badlys again to -0.5c) and then after whiles snow is got lighters! Me is had coverings of bout 2cms within 20 mins! It is was awesomes to see first bleezards after such long times! Lot of peoples is got its last night innits!!

Mr baldie u is got u's snow yets? Surely u isn't missed outs? Snow is steel settled outsides and last night min temp is was -3.2c till 8am thees mornings! Sunny mornings but snow not melteds. Temp is 0.9c right nows and the me is forecast more snows!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Good lucks verybodys, the me is hopes u is all had mega load of snows and schools is shuts and day of works for alls!!! Me is will post me's snow piccies on board tonite!!!!

Posted
Blackwell - you must be quite close. I'm working on tanfield lea industrial estate.

yeah just behind the swimming baths at the louisa centre - that photo shows the nice storm just hitting you.

Posted

Snowing very heavily. I got some good photos but dont know where/how to upload them If anyone can help me, im on msn at dazmaster75@hotmail.com or reply to post

Posted

Its snowing VERY heavily here in York now. Nice big flakes laying on what was 3 inches of snow already. :wink:

Posted

Blizzard now stopped to intermittent bursts of light/moderate snow. Added about a cm of snow to dry snow areas. Nothing anywhere else really. Waiting for temps to tumble and ice to form!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

SNOW!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!

It's been mild and sleety and drizzly all day, but the temperature dropped from 3C to 1.1C and it's snowing and even settling!

Posted

Taken at 11:30am You can see its quite deep. This was before the blizzard that came after :D

Moderator Edit: (By Tim :D My HTTP servers are down, You will have to go Here to view these - Sorry for the inconvinience.

Nothing in SE London surprisingly :D

Just wondering why when I looked at 8AM this morning it was sunny and dry. Not even rain. Considering 30 miles away in kent they had inches of snow, and also to the north of london why nothing came?

Posted

I live in Hertfordshire about 30 miles north of London and we had a couple of cms. I think London missed all the snow because it managed to slip its way north of London. High chance that London will be hit to some degree today though. Not as much as places North of London though.

Weather fan.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

Welcome SF-02

Hertford is Hertfordshire is completely overcast full of snow but it isnt snowing yet. Watch this space coz im getting ready for another load of snow. :D

Posted

Holy God :shock: :!:

Just went to my north facing window as it was getting unusually dark here, I see a wall of white moving towards me like on that pic someone posted earlier.

Hail We Got Hail :!:

Snow aswell :!:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

Where where where Weather Fan im in Hertfordshire too. I recently had a phone call from my mate and she said its snowing in Letchworrth.