Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

November CET

damianslaw

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking LPs, heavy snow. Also 25c and calm

Oh, best we forward this warmth figure to leaders in Copenhagen to help them make decisions.

BFTP :lol:

Posted

Well I went mild with 8.1ºC and honestly thought that would be a bit too high, but once again the stats keep rolling-in...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

Oh, best we forward this warmth figure to leaders in Copenhagen to help them make decisions.

BFTP whistling.gif

I would love there to be blizzards at the summit, it means nothing but means everything.

No frosts and even the grass had to be cut again and some of my 'ken dod plants' grew better then at any time in summer.

At least now with a frost I can pick up the accumulated mess left by 3 cats and 1 dog in the garden accumulating from last frost in late March ?

Another draw back of a mild November nothing hardens sad.gif

It is time to announce the final results for the 2008-2009 CET competitions.

Firstly with the November CET coming out at 8.7c, a big well done to Roger J Smith and Polar Continental both being 0.2 out, Summer of 95 was 3rd 0,3c out.

In the seasonal comp, the winner is The watcher, with ukmoose in 2nd and mk13 in 3rd.

Overall, a big :) to Don this years winner. ukmoose and osmposm tied 2nd, Stratos Ferric 4th, reef in 5th.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

I have attached the usual spreadsheet, but there are 2 PDF files this month, the usual one =(published) and this on the All Entrants one which contains all scores regardless of how many entries they have made.

Posted
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!

Many thanks, as always, Jackone, for your hugely appreciated hard labour.

P.S. Um...any particular logic to my being declared 3rd rather than 2nd equal? :whistling: (Not that it matters in the slightest, of course... :angry: )

P.S. Um...any particular logic to my being declared 3rd rather than 2nd equal? :D (Not that it matters in the slightest, of course... :D )

None whatsoever, you indeed finished joint 2nd and the figures have been updated to reflect this, Sorry about that. That will teach me, for a quick cut and paste job from the spreadsheet.

Well done though for finishing 2nd equal. :D

Posted

I would like to echo this sentiment and say a big thank you to Jackone for all the effort that must go in to producing these spreadsheets. It's great thread. Many thanks.

Tried to edit my last pot but couldn't for some reason.

Thanks very much Osmposm for posting the link to Hadley. Also, well done on your third , sorry, equal second place!

Posted

...Well done though for finishing 2nd equal. :D

First of all I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend, Rachel, for her support and forbearance; my wonderful agent Simon for his brave belief in me throughout the hard times; my fantastic parents (without whom none of it would have been possible) - thank you, Mum....and this is for my late father Richard who would have been so proud - bless you, dad, wherever you are; thanks, too, to Mr Head my maths master at school, who taught me that anything is possible with perseverance and a dream in your heart; and finally, I want to thank YOU, the people who make it all worthwhi.......oh hang on, I didn't win, did I?

Edited by osmposm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WHITE GOLD

First of all I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend, Rachel, for her support and forbearance; my wonderful agent Simon for his brave belief in me throughout the hard times; my fantastic parents (without whom none of it would have been possible) - thank you, Mum....and this is for my late father Richard who would have been so proud - bless you, dad, wherever you are; thanks, too, to Mr Head my maths master at school, who taught me that anything is possible with perseverance and a dream in your heart; and finally, I want to thank YOU, the people who make it all worthwhi.......oh hang on, I didn't win, did I?

Like the post LOL. and welldone JACKONEdrinks.gif