Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snow. Summer: Hot and Dry

Mostly Rain with snow, temerture risen from -1.5c to 0.6c in 30mins.

Posted

Cold front in a line from Birmingham to Aberwystwyth Slightly below that line so should readily turn to snow in that area in land. hopefully just an hour of rain/sleet before a spell of snow.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

As a few of us have said, its getting colder in mid Wales, as the front passes through here and the wind veers north. The fall has steadied here though now on 2.1c now but mostly dry.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: Sunny days 25C Autumn/Spring: Rain and storms Winter:Snow

Snow getting heavier here now :unsure:

unfortunatly not sticking coz of all the slush :(

Posted

Hi all,

Been a lurker for the last week, and desperate for some snow like most!!

Subscribed to the radar within the last hour and that snow is agonizingly close ,but its rain here in swansea, soooooo close but yet so far.....

Come on snow god ,stop teasing us this way !!

Am Tycoch area so got slight elevation i suppose.

Am hoping for plenty of snow ,but not to freeze badly as the son is playing football in mumbles in the morning.

I posted a few times during the february blast !! so hope this will be just as good.

If we get a prolonged cold period ,will that effect the sea temperatures more so , so that januray and february would be more likely to see snowfall than usual??

I mean lets say the average temp when we get the usual south westerlys is say 8 degrees in january, would a good two/three weeks of very cold weather in december have any effect on january averages??

Sounds a bit mixed up , am not the best at explaining , but if you can kinda understand where im coming from , let me know???

Cheers