Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Warm/hot Spells Discussion

Posted

I think this has been one of the cloudiest Julys I`ve seen,did reach 21.3c with the sun coming out longer than what the above poster said,about 30 minutes only :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

I apologise if i'm making anyone jealous but for the most part its been a beautiful day today. The past few hours have been a bit gloomy with even some drizzle but today is the exact reason why i love summer. Driving along with the windows down, feeling the warm breeze wafting through is just bliss. Everyone out and about seem to be in a much more positive mood when the weathers so nice. People sat eating outside, lounging around in the park, just generally relaxing.

Its been great so far this summer the amount to times i've been able to just decide to go and play tennis or go cycling without having to worry if its going to rain. Thats why i'm not getting as downhearted as some about the prospects for the coming week as for the most part its looking dry and pleasantly warm. I'm not really craving the return of the heat either as we've had so much more than i was expecting, but it would be nice.

Posted

It's now 14 days since the warm weather here in Warrington.

On Sunday 11th it all fell apart :cray:

Certainly an East West split today at this latitude' Milhouse' :(