Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Convective Outlook

Posted

What's that egg on face thing? It looks from Meto radar that it is getting fierce maybe at the far south east tip of UK. I will be impressed with meto if they called this right. I would be more impressed if netwx called it first. (now I really DO need to go to bed and stop watching - or at least pretend to)

Posted

I expect Neil to be woken up in 1 hr as a Ts is approaching the S/E

is there morse code on here

Edited by dogs32

Posted

offt rain coming dis way 2mor, not a storm but yeh its stil rain!!! yay haha riight im prop chattin onions on dis so yeh sorry buys and gals :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Just been woken up by the mother of heavy rain, couple of flashes and bangs too!

Posted

A good storm has just passed through Hastings, started around 4am and lasted approx 30 minutes. Hopefully Ive managed to capture some of it on camera. Its moving east, pretty much along the coastline but my guess is it will head inland and clip parts of Kent and maybe Essex later.

Posted

Just been woken up by the mother of heavy rain, couple of flashes and bangs too!

does seem to be some fast precip growing in your area...

Edited by dogs32

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, hot sunshine and snowstorms

Nearly had complete heart failure, been woken up buy a thunderstorm. Large bangs and lightning flashes, every 2 - 3 minutes. Heavy rain, still very humid. Storm not directly overhead either Rain has slowed in the last 5 minutes....please dont go

Posted

Good Morning all this is my 1st post of the day

Storm Forecast Issued: 2010-06-05 23:42:00

Valid: 2010-06-06 00:00:00 - 2010-06-06 23:59:00

Regions Affected

NE England, Yorkshire, E Midlands, E Anglia and SE England (all of the UK, excluding far north of Scotland, is included in the WATCH)

Synopsis

Low pressure "Cordula" dominates the weather across the country on Sunday as destabilisation of the warm and humid plume continues over the Low Countries.

Overnight thunderstorms are expected to continue across the East Midlands and far Southeast of England during the early hours, slowly clearing into the North Sea.

During Sunday daytime further showers and thunderstorms are expected to develop across inland locations given enough insolation - this may be a limiting factor from residual cloud from overnight storms.

Such storms are not expected to be severe, though there is a risk of a weak tornado across eastern England. Showers and thunderstorms should slowly decay during the evening hours.

http://www.ukasf.co.uk/module-Storm/mode-forecast/id-296/

post-449-12757981950819_thumb.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and heat, North Sea snow

Ah well looks like it's game over for me. Glad some got their storms and hopefully there'll be a few more this morning. I just wish I could get a bit of rain to clear the air!

Edited by alza

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

must have missed here, nothing at that time, would have heard it definitely with window open

Posted

Morning all....

The radar isn't wrong for our area. Potential for a nice morning of rumbleswhistling.gif

Not stopped thundering for the last hour and half or so. Seems to be more of a elevated storm/thundery rain though with only 2 flashes seen.

Hardly a breath of wind either so it aint going anywhere fast

Edited by OddSpot

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

must have missed here, nothing at that time, would have heard it definitely with window open

I know...same here Mark...Talk about "close, but no cigar"....I've ran the radar loop and cant believe how I could have missed it...It blew up about 5 miles east of me......There probably was plenty of lightning and thunder here, but unfortunatley, after 2 bottle of wine consumed last night, I was comatosed until about 15 mins ago! :)

Edited by ajpoolshark

Posted

Just seen a flash of lightining SSW of my area.

Edited by Delta76

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Saw a good storm around the Humber about midnight last night after i decided to go back out chasing, some decent bolts but filming was difficult due to the rain.

Now have more storms to my south by the looks of reports on here. Does anyone know if they are heading my way... i'm greedy i know but there has been nothing here in Bradford yet.

Posted

The radar doesn't appear to have changed much regarding rainfall intensity round S41 but the thunder has become more of a rumble every five minutes or so...if that.

So at least it saves watering the garden later on

Posted

feels very muggy here,i'm praying for some rain later today.my spuds are looking very sorry for themselves lol.