Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Walkers Guess Where It Will Rain And Win £10

westysweather

Posted

I'm still waiting for confirmation as to whether my 2 squares from yesterday won or not - is anyone else still waiting?

I'm still waiting also, slow getting the results out today. smile.gif

I'm still waiting for confirmation as to whether my 2 squares from yesterday won or not - is anyone else still waiting?

Posted

Thanks for the reply i thought it was just me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Still waiting aswell, but I know I didn't win judging from the Radar over that area. (SW Ireland)

Still waiting on yesterdays results but managed to get my 2 goes in early today. One for SW Wales one for W Scotland.

However I am not going to bother better 4 months in advance for the April ones.

Both my goes for today saw rain at the wrong time. :lol:

Posted

Still no results here for Sunday yet, and the site not open yet for the final days voting for April.

Strange as they have been quite prompt up until now.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

So much for the rain getting across Ireland, its stuck in the far SW corner, looks like many of my 6 goes today for family members could fail unless it gets a move on.

Posted

Yessss! My square in NE Scotland won on Sunday. Probably one of my favourites wins of the promotion because only a limited number of squares won in northern Britain.

Not very confident about tomorrow, the rain looks lighter and patchier than initially billed, and I was forced to go further east with my pick than I would have ideally liked.

Northampton could well be the eastern most extent of the rain, especially in the morning. Perhaps becoming more widespread for a time in the early afternoon before the front dies out and the next one moves in from the W.

Posted

Looking good for my family's picks in SW Ireland between 2-5pm :yahoo: :yahoo:

Posted

I'm looking good for tommorows prediction (only my 2nd of the competition and probably my last) over my area in North Down.

Oh well, a 50% record plus £10 will do me. Wish I'd have gotten into it earlier. Could've bought my festival tickets for next year by now.

Posted

Well, I'd be surprised if I didn't win today, the rain never stopped until 2pm and my punt was for my location from 8am-11am. Although the rain was quite light and intermittent between the times of 8am and 11am so I might not make the 1mm to get it. But here's hoping.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow

Well what can I say. they just updated and apprantly i didnt win on Wednesday over Bridgnorth...even though I live directly under the sqaure and it was raining constantly from the time I got out of bed - about half 7 till around half 4 mid afternoon...

Posted

2 picks on Wednesday and 2 more wins, bringing my total to £130 in the 3 weeks ive been playing, drunk.gif. Hope Walkers do another promotion like this very soon, and if there is a next time ill make sure i enter it from the start. whistling.gif

Edited by Koppite

Posted

A win non Weds (despite Net-wx radar showing it not raining over my square!!!) brought me up to a nice round £300. That's for one account btw, in accordance with the rules :p

Posted

Remember me telling you about how my pick for Wednesday was marginal?? Well I wasn't wrong! :o

post-5649-0-61572600-1290186896_thumb.pn

A very lucky win there to end the comp. Brings my total winnings over 5 weeks to £130, same as Koppite. Delighted with that. :D

Edited by NorthantsSnow

Posted

Well what can I say. they just updated and apprantly i didnt win on Wednesday over Bridgnorth...even though I live directly under the sqaure and it was raining constantly from the time I got out of bed - about half 7 till around half 4 mid afternoon...

Are you sure? According to the map, all the squares over Bridgnorth were winners :unsure:

Posted

My family 3 of us managed £300. Helped mum and dad win £30 in the final week of the comp.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow

Are you sure? According to the map, all the squares over Bridgnorth were winners :unsure:

Yup I know, have sent an email to hopefully get some answers..

Posted

Remember me telling you about how my pick for Wednesday was marginal?? Well I wasn't wrong! :o

post-5649-0-61572600-1290186896_thumb.pn

A very lucky win there to end the comp. Brings my total winnings over 5 weeks to £130, same as Koppite. Delighted with that. :D

Well done, good.gif where's that map you show that highlights winning squares, never bin able too find that cc_confused.gifsmile.gif

Posted

Given the competition is said to have cost Walker's around £1.5m I doubt they will run it again in a hurry! Still, my family will be having a nice Christmas after counting up the winnings from our own individual accounts combined. :D

Edited by Paul B