Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Why Do Some Feel It's Wrong To Like Severe Weather?

Jane Louise

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Oh my,ohmy.png please don't argue! I created this thread due to the fact this conversation was invading another thread. Please try and be more civilised to each other. Thank you.smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Oh my,ohmy.png please don't argue! I created this thread due to the fact this conversation was invading another thread. Please try and be more civilised to each other. Thank you.smile.png

Sorry Jane Louise. If I offende anyone I appologise. :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

As others have mentioned countless times, there's risks involved with everything you enjoy but it doesn't stop you enjoying them, you acknowledge the risks but take the enjoyment in your own hands, we live in such a mollycoddled society where everyone strives to have the moral high ground.

Posted

Sorry Jane Louise. If I offende anyone I appologise. sad.png

Not to worry I realise this is a very touchy subject and some members do go a little over the top. It would just be nice if everyone could just respect each others opinions without causing an arguement.smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Wrong. It's a meteorlogical forum to discuss meteorology. I'm interested why you think I don't accept other peoples opinions just because I disagree with them.. And I'm just attempting to answer the question posed by the thread title. I post a fair bit of meteorological stuff on here that quite obviously most aren't interested in.

Right. This is also a forum for WEATHER ENTHUSIASTS.

It's not that you disagree with our opinions, it's the fact that you always JUMP on people when they say they 'hope' for this or they enjoy a thunderstorm, or a severe gale. That is why people think you don't accept other peoples opinions, if you did, this thread wouldn't even exist. This thread exits only because of you annoying people with your snide remarks.

You can disagree with us all you like, but there is absolutely no need to jump on people because of it. There is nothing special about you that gives you the divine right to attack people. So please, drop it. If you don't like what were saying, stay clear of the severe weather forum. It's really not rocket science.

Edited by Aaron

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Jane Louise, July 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Jane Louise, July 16, 2012 - No reason given

No the feeding has to stop. Just to announce there will be a gathering of my fan club at the Holiday Inn, Plymouth, on the 27th. Dress is informal but be advised of a possibility of a late cancellation if severe weather becomes likely. May have to dash home to pick up my camera and anemometer.

Posted

Nicely put Fred now can you and everyone else accept that some folk get upset by folk wanting severe weather, some don't, we are all different thank goodness.

cue for a mod to close this thread perhaps?

Posted

Yes John. I am going to lock this thread now as it's really starting to get silly .