Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion - Part 2

Posted

oh i don't know who to listen to now.everyone saying something different.

Here's a good way to figure it all out. I want blizzards so anything negative from me would be positive for everyone else :p.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Surprises

post-10773-0-92161500-1328378988_thumb.j

:good:

Snap ! here's ours :

such a big kid - yippee - mulled wine on already

Posted
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)

First snow fall here in Buntingford, East Herts (about 20 miles North of London).

Posted

Here's a good way to figure it all out. I want blizzards so anything negative from me would be positive for everyone else :p.

oh i see, good job you explained, i was getting quite worried.....but at least i have chicken tikka curry and rice, whatever happens. :good:

Posted

oh i see, good job you explained, i was getting quite worried.....but at least i have chicken tikka curry and rice, whatever happens. :good:

I think a fish pie is in order for snow watching, proper comfort food for us coastal coldies.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Surprises

There's is no way anyone in our region can avoid snow tonight - and by the looks of it, it will be going for hours and hours (-;

and hours..

ps the red stuff is the white stuff

edit: question is... how deep?

Edited by Pixel Precipitation

Posted

Hi, there - been snowing heavily for the past hour, but the snowflakes are tiny, so not making a huge impact. Paths are white, but the road is still uncovered. Hope the flakes get a big bigger otherwise it'll look like icing sugar coating

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms

Hi,

Very light snow in the Broxbourne area!

Posted

Still nothing here right next to the sea in Gorleston. I'm not expecting much out of this. A half-hearted dusting by morning as the front peters out before we have any fun. Looking miserably on tomorrow morning while everyone 50 miles to the west has a (snow)ball.

Posted

Hi, there - been snowing heavily for the past hour, but the snowflakes are tiny, so not making a huge impact. Paths are white, but the road is still uncovered. Hope the flakes get a big bigger otherwise it'll look like icing sugar coating

Same here, all the flakes are quite small, though as TEITS has said, the heavier precipitation is still to come tonight, so thats when we might get the 50p flakes.

Temps fallen by 1.1 degrees in the last 2 hours, down to -1 now so good conditions for the snow.

Edited by Hughsey

Posted

If anyone has Sky Sports 2, stick it on and check out the conditions at the Birmingham V Scum game, all that nice snow coming our way :)

The city fulham game was showing some awesome snow and that's at the back edge!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms

If anyone has Sky Sports 2, stick it on and check out the conditions at the Birmingham V Scum game, all that nice snow coming our way :)

Just checked it out - thats coming our way. Bring it on!