Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & The South East Regional Discussion - Part 7

A.J

Posted

Lol at least you westies have the snow. Im wondering if its ever going to make it to us easties!!

Posted

Not at all -- its slowing, in fact.

Which is why some posters (Meldrew et al) are wondering if it ever will reach the east.

How many beers you had, then? ;)

none (yet)

to my very novice eye it looks like it could pass in a matter of hours (ie around 6)...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

By the way I'm a massive Liverpool fan, so have a lot of love for scousers! Unless you're a blue...

As a fellow Liverpool fan, the only blue I am not a fan of is that of the Chelsea, the Toffees are a friendly lot... I have had to live with the other Blues all my life!!! No offence to Chelsea fans, but the Torres deal was superb!!! HE IS STILL A LIVERPOOL FAN! :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

Have a light dusting of snow but snow refuses to move east, it should do eventually though, for the sake of those further East I hope so.

Posted

Already a centimetre here and we weren't meant to be getting anything until 10pm according to ths morning's charts. Temperature keeps falling despite the front getting closer! -1 now.

I agree with Paul, for an Atlantic weather system this really is unusual.

Posted

Lol at least you westies have the snow. Im wondering if its ever going to make it to us easties!!

It will be the last too reach us ... IF it ever does .....

I need more patience i think

Posted

nothing here yet either - East Brighton, sea front just west of the Marina

Edit: with perfect timing it just started after posting the above! Blowing in hard from the direction of the sea - makes me nervous (the direction that is, not the sea)

I guess the air from the sea could warm or cool - not expert enough to know - definatly very light almost sleet up here at 67m, icing sugar dusting so far

Posted

Just started in Barking now, what a great day, West Ham beat Millwall, and now its snowing,if ive ever been happier I dont know when it was lol

Best day of my life at upton park today and now it's going to snow :D