Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter 2012 / 2013

Summer Sun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat and Snow

I like the Meto however as with any forecaster out there they cant predict the exact extent of a weather situation one day away let alone predict it 72 days before hand and have enough info just in the past 150 years of the earths existence to make a accurate weather pattern. I want cold and snowy weather this year and I like ramping but no one has the information to claim certain temperatures and precip then quote a year that's memorable and Say it'll the the same. Personally though I think if you asked someone from the met office not that they'd dignify it with a answer they'd probably swing more over to saying this winter will be a damp warm fart on the face of things. Don't forget also its the met offices duty to warn people if they thought this winter was so severe as to scare people which not even 63 would, they'd have said by now!

I'll resume ramping shortly

I was joking. rofl.gif

whats with all the people from leeds search.gif

Posted

My mates girlfriend's dad knows someone who works in the Met Office and apparently another winter like 62/63 is on the cards, but they don't want to worry the public so there keeping quiet about it.

Best quote iv heard all day, i still feel the confidence of a cold winter is a bit over the top, its still too early il start looking for signs mid october at earliest, i do agree that some factors are favourble but still alot to play for.

http://www.meteociel...=1&mode=0&run=0

Morning-

The best CFS run to date this morning on the 00Z- some highlights -

The biggest -NAO in history in November ( starts the 5th), Ave to cold Dec through Jan- with undercutting snow especially for the north-

A snowy Christmas-

Then snow every day in the SE & the uk from the 7th of Feb to the 5th of March & - CET

Bank that run fingers crossed!

S

Edited by Steve Murr

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Hot Sun (but not at the same time!) 57m asl

Morning-

The biggest -NAO in history in November ( starts the 5th), Ave to cold Dec through Jan- with undercutting snow especially for the north-

A snowy Christmas-

Then snow every day in the SE & the uk from the 7th of Feb to the 5th of March & - CET

S

Oh we can dream!!!

Posted

Morning-

A snowy Christmas-

S

I really REALLY want that run.

Who knows, we may even get some snow out of that setup here in Warwickshire, God only knows, 2010 didn't deliver!