Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion

Snowangel-MK

Posted

I'd say a vertical line straight down from Herne bay through Canterbury and down to Folkestone

Is the boundary for the blog clipping KENT

Posted

come on front intensify intensify! rofl.gif

No no no dont want it, The stuff from the North Sea looks heavier and more reliable!

Totally lost interest in patchy front now :(

Edited by abovefreezing

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Likes hot weather. Don't like the cold.

Cant get ny f*****in outside part of the weather station going after new batteries,

But its def still snowing lightly here in Kennington.

If it carries on like this til the end of March, we might get 5mm!!

Whys my weather station decided right now is a good time to pack up??

With Oregon you have to reset the sensor and the main unit, use a pin or something that small, after putting new batteries in. Hope that helps.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Cold Winters & Warm Dry Summers

So is it Jayces vs Raintoday???

In case you missed it,I' post it again!

This for just b4 10 o'clock (before the front deflects it)post-13757-0-26376700-1358106096_thumb.j

Sorry, okay, the extreme East Kent out cropping may see something out of this but doubt it will be significant.

Kent clipper as I believe it's not so fondly known as.

Posted

I am really going to be interested to see how this stuff coming from the north west interacts with the blob in north sea and maybe pull the blob further west........very interesting few hours

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot sunny summers to ripen the veg and cold snowy winters of course

Doh! Just found the temp calibration in the software, temp now +0.3 and dew -1,8 - that's better:)

Posted

With Oregon you have to reset the sensor and the main unit, use a pin or something that small, after putting new batteries in. Hope that helps.

It may be coz I brought it indoors to change the batts. Thanks, I'l give it half hour to see

Posted

Nope your incorrect, been plotting this development since this morning, all the factors, its heading nicely in. Local conditions starting to prevail.

Just a quickie

Lake Effect Snow ???

Do you know what conditions you need for Lake Effect Snow, certainly no where near Lake Effect Snow I am afraid, even Wednesday and Thursday would be pushing it!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Snow and more Snow!

Well I am all out of ideas. I have sorted my work clothes for the week. Fueled up the car and made me lunch for tomorrow. Everything I would do if there was no chance of a snow day has been done. I refuse to curse it by assuming I will be off!!

Posted

Can anyone update me on the snow potential for this week, I am getting confused :) Am I right in thinking tonight is far east of the area and in the morning snow turning to rain for most as the front moves west to east.

Potential for snow later in the week due to warm meeting cold air???

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Cold Winters & Warm Dry Summers

I am really going to be interested to see how this stuff coming from the north west interacts with the blob in north sea and maybe pull the blob further west........very interesting few hours

Sorry that's not possible, these are 2 opposing forces, they may merge (highly doubtful), morel likely the blob will veer South into France before the front arrives which I think will then do some sort of swirly thing around the centre of the low?

Being in Surrey, am I in the right region. Everyone in here seems to be Essex/Kent

Yes this is the right region, I am North Surrey ish