Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

West Midlands Regional Discussion 20/01/13 18z ------>

A.J

Posted

Yep, great stuff here just now and hopefully plenty more to come over the next hour or so! gathering.gif

Fingers crossed for a snow day! Well.. a work from home day... but a lie-in!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

@bishop brennan. Beleave me u didn't mis much they played better first half second half they played like a bunch of donkies mate, i'm almost blind and i could have done better. U were better off rader watching.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Severe storms.

Whoa it just keeps coming down! Such a sweet radar - think I'll frame it! wub.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, thunder, hail & heavy snow

Definite signs that the Solihull snow shield has broke - white star shaped ice falling from the snow clouds. I just hope those who have reported rain or sleet will see it become replaced by snowflakes soon. good.gif

Edited by DiagonalRedLine

Posted

your getting lucky! How much has fell, and get a pic by lampost?

Honestly at this time of day it's hard to tell, probably 3 cm. Unfortunately other half has the camera and he's away so no chance of a picture.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heavy Rain

Massive thaw underway i am off to bed. Enjoy the snow guys :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and sun in winter; warm and bright otherwise; not a big storm fan

As you were here, really. Persistent, light, wet snow with small flakes. Thick dusting on cars, slushy stuff on walls, nothing on already wet parts of the pavement. On the plus side, temp has fallen slightly to +0.5 °C. Can't see this amounting to much, though.

Posted

Snowing moderately here, flakes are actually bigger then anything i've seen over the past week.

Posted

@bishop brennan. Beleave me u didn't mis much they played better first half second half they played like a bunch of donkies mate, i'm almost blind and i could have done better. U were better off rader watching.

I was watching on Sky Sports mate - the most entertaining bit was when the snow started coming down!

Bish

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

mod-heavy snow here, looks like a heavy echo is heading this way too!

Covering everything that had melted

Posted

Snow arrived in stoke about 10 mins ago. Didn't really expect the band to get up here so soon if at all!

Posted

Big flakes here as well and sticking quite well. Still not expecting much accumulation but yet another pleasant surprise,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Not seen a flake here even though the radar reckons we've had pulses of moderate stuff over us. Looks like for once this cold spell... Leicester's luck has ran out laugh.png

Posted

One very bad picture, taken through a window on my laptop!

Ooh nice! It's falling as heavily here, only there's still a LOT of lying snow from the last event which makes it hard to see how much more is being added. All the trees have thick snow along their branches, the cars have white snowy tops like royal icing, the street is completely covered, the stone walls are coated with it, our back garden is totally smothered in snow, the garage roof has around 18 cms on it, total snow of this week!

Posted

Ooh nice! It's falling as heavily here, only there's still a LOT of lying snow from the last event which makes it hard to see how much more is being added. All the trees have thick snow along their branches, the cars have white snowy tops like royal icing, the street is completely covered, the stone walls are coated with it, our back garden is totally smothered in snow, the garage roof has around 18 cms on it, total snow of this week!

Yeah there's still a lot lying here, though the road has turned very icy. How long do you think it'll stay like this?

Posted

Been snowing here on and off since about 8.45 pm more persistent now with bigger flakes recovered cars approx 1cm :) . Quite good as this time yesterday snow never looked like gettin north of Worcester :)