Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Three Counties & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 22nd 2013 14:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Typically in Rushden we are 0.5-1C colder than in Bedford, my son is at nursery in Melchborne and the one morning this week when the cloud did break, the car thermometer read -11C at 8am there. Once down Kimbolton Road into Bedford town centre it was -2C. Rushden is a much bigger town nowadays, but on a level playing field does get more snow. More rural and 200ft higher.

in my part of bedford i usually do well for frosts, but totally crap for snow, only got 2 inches last sunday, and all i had tonight was a bit of rain

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow or stormy...colder the better

just had 5 minutes of snow here in mid norfolk.....looking at radar the front is splitting as it crosses norfolk, leaving me and many others in a weather-less baron waste ground!! lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

http://www.meteorada...rain-snow-sleet

pick-n-mix lol

Edited by Jason T

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

just had 5 minutes of snow here in mid norfolk.....looking at radar the front is splitting as it crosses norfolk, leaving me and many others in a weather-less baron waste ground!! lol

Don't trust the radar tonight, it's showing light snow over my area, and we are having a blizzard right now!

Posted

in my part of bedford i usually do well for frosts, but totally crap for snow, only got 2 inches last sunday, and all i had tonight was a bit of rain

If its any comfort this snow isn't really adding a lot. Very slushy. It was nice snow when it started and I was optimistic. But on lying snow it has settled fairly well - might have even refreshed the piste in Rushden Hall Park for one last sledge.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Lovely fluffy snowflakes falling thick and fast now. Settling and no melt at all so should have a few cms.

Posted

Good night all. Good luck to those that have the snowfall now, As for the rest of us. . .Hopefully Feb will deliver. Take care all.

Jason.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Lovely fluffy snowflakes falling thick and fast now. Settling and no melt at all so should have a few cms.

You will be good for snow for a few hours yet,still snow here

Posted

Can confirm that's entirely wrong, we were in the snow section and have seen none at all, just rain, where as luton to the east seems to have done much better.

Yes, I will agree,It seems radar can't even cope, It is chucking down here with snow. Guessing you will see some as-well.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Eat your heart out. A lovely little blizzard's going on in our garden right now. Already covered up most of the tracks in the snow.

post-8078-0-40397800-1359164469_thumb.jp

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Let's have a nice new thread.....

Please finish off any posts or hold off posting charts etc and I'll link new one shortly....

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/75740-three-counties-east-anglia-regional-discussion-january-26th-2013/

there it is, locking this one now !

Edited by MKsnowangel