Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion 3rd August 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Been generally cloudy here to, not had a spell of sun longer than about a minute, in fact fairly threatening skies at the mo but no rain as of yet, tomorrow seems more promising though for longer spells of sun 'hopefully'.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Another perfect weather day. Enough sun to make it T-shirt weather, a nice breeze some cloud to keep it comfy. 

Best form of weather.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Think I'm beginning to like it as opposed to say +30C blazing sun? All of course dependent on what you're doing Posted Image

Warmer still today, humidity relatively low too. Storm chances..oh well.

I'm still waiting for a storm lol!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Really? had about 3 here.

Yep, really! I know you've had a few....I've been under the overhanging anvils a few times!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Lovely day, lots of sunshine throughout the day, morning and afternoon unlike the above. 24c our max. 

Posted

Warm and pleasant today, again a fair bit of cloud but with much more sun reached 22.5c, stayed warm this evening and increasingly humid now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, hot sunshine and snowstorms

It's been a really lovely day here in Dudley (so weird saying that!) and also in Leamington Spa where i was first half of the day. Nice warm sunshine. I even cut both the lawns for the first time since i moved and had dinner on the patio. Excellent. Off to Birmingham and Worcester tomorrow...sigh!

Posted

A real autumnal cold day with no sunshine since about 9am today, 16.9c, aside from yesterday this week has been a disappointing return to form (slate grey skies) whilst the majority of the rest of the region has had good spells of sunshine (Pershore being 21.7c at the mo an example of this).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Again, no autumnal feel here today. Yes it was cloudier than recent days but there is too much over hype to go into autumn mode on here just because the sun has gone behind some clouds. Still some nice spells of sunshine as usual here and up to 20c. You lot seriously need to move. :lol:

Posted

Overcast yet again today, and chilly again at 16.3c with that westerly wind, really has felt like mid-late September bar Thursday, really hoping for some pleasant weather for the bank holiday this year.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Got to laugh, I look in here each day and it's the same, Conor complaining it's slate grey skies and blizzards pleased it's so warm and sunny!

Lovely again in West Wales nice since Tuesday!

• Like 1

Posted

Well some signs of sunshine at least this afternoon now thank goodness, could do with another 4-5c though at least, 17.2c at the mo.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wm/shawbury_latest_weather.html

Certainly no exaggerations on the gloom though, just take a look at Shawbury for proof.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well some signs of sunshine at least this afternoon now thank goodness, could do with another 4-5c though at least, 17.2c at the mo.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wm/shawbury_latest_weather.html

Certainly no exaggerations on the gloom though, just take a look at Shawbury for proof.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageOh !!!! hang on things are looking up Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted

Seems Shawbury has had limited subshine this week, however a couple of days with 6 hours is pleasantly reasonable:

post-2595-0-60922300-1376143521_thumb.gi

Coventry has fared better with 8 or 9 hours on 3 days last week:

http://bws.users.netlink.co.uk/

Edited by TonyH

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Anyway folk's im glad to be back, Had good weather in weymouth, It was that nice the family and i decied to stay an extra 3 days and the only rain we seen was monday gone,

A right good downpour for about 2 hrs in the afternoon, But bar from that the weather was great,The beaches were packed and the kids were happy and the beer kept on flowing.

HAPPY DAYS Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image .

Edited by Dancerwithwings
  • Like 2

Posted

Any rain at all likely over the West mids tonight? missus wants to know if she should take a brolley out with her or not. Posted Image

Edited by tom_f123

Posted

post-2546-0-76857900-1376153937_thumb.jp

Well in spite of seeming like it was going to brighten up earlier, we got this ^