Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Regional Weather Chat

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Way too hot now, no longer enjoying this weather.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Had to put a blanket on the car seat to stop me burning myself.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: calm and cold (im brontophobic)

Very hot on the south coast! Stayed indoors all day with my lil one. Heat and humidity does not bode well with babies!!

Hoping these storms forecast for the weekend manage to miss me feeling really anxious about them

as the week goes on!

Edited by ThunderBuddy21

Posted

Hoping for a good light show on Fri night!   I'm Flying from Luton on Sat eve so need them to be gone by then please !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Very hot on the south coast! Stayed indoors all day with my lil one. Heat and humidity does not bode well with babies!!Hoping these storms forecast for the weekend manage to miss me feeling really anxious about themas the week goes on!

No need to be anxious, you're quite safe indoors! Only be anxious if you are under a tree, or in the middle of a field, or playing golf, during one!

Posted

Afternoon all :)

Topped off at 27c here in downtown East Ham. Sometimes we get a bit of a breeze from the Estuary to cool us down but not so today. There has been a little cloud periodically but I suspect more chance of relief tomorrow (oddly enough) from a SE'ly breeze.

Looks as though we will fall short of 30c on Friday but I suspect west London (Northolt) will beat that.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm Summers & Mild Winters

Very warm or hot, and sunny on Friday, and feeling very humid. Heavy thunderstorms or spells of thundery rain forming during evening and overnight, and again on Saturday and Sunday.

Is this not the best Met Office forecast this year so far??  Surely it can't go wrong this time can it??

Posted

What happened to Surrey? This weather is right up his strata but nowhere to be seen anymore? Is it just me or have a few posters just vanished lately? Coast is another that springs to mind

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

touching 25C here on the M4 corridor, increasingly humid with mainly cloudy skies with the odd glimpse of sun...We have an approaching front from the west which may trigger some thundery showers over the next 2-3 hours for western parts of this region

Posted

What happened to Surrey? This weather is right up his strata but nowhere to be seen anymore? Is it just me or have a few posters just vanished lately? Coast is another that springs to mind

I think they got tired of waiting for thunder storms, so they all moved to Germany!

Posted

I think they got tired of waiting for thunder storms, so they all moved to Germany!

The Germans do seem to hog the fun. The recent MCS we had the pleasure of witnessing on webcams was like nothing I have ever seen before. C'mon Friday night ... do the bizzo :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Coast can now be found on ukweatherworld.co.uk ..... Not sure why he left.

Posted

The Germans do seem to hog the fun. The recent MCS we had the pleasure of witnessing on webcams was like nothing I have ever seen before. C'mon Friday night ... do the bizzo :rolleyes:

That was apocalyptic !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Go away cloud! Have today and tomorrow off work, want to sunbathe!!!

Posted

Go away cloud! Have today and tomorrow off work, want to sunbathe!!!

Any showers due from this cloud?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Yes, I miss Coast. I hope he comes back.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

I remember them from when I first joined, not seen either of them for weeks...

I suddenly have a chance of a storm today =D

Edited by Dami

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Knowing my luck it will drizzle all day tomorrow lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

The forecast for saturday is pretty much stuff of dreams, but as normal it's just great eye candy and we shall see on the day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

95% cloud cover now. It feels hot hot hot out there. I think tonight will be atrocious for sleeping, unless you are lucky and have air con....

Not going to pay to much attention about Saturday yet. Had my fingers burnt too many times.... But things do look promising, and I hope the storms arrive overnight. That way we could hopefully see a great lightening show, and secondly I can enjoy a dry and hot weekend...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Hit 26C here before the cloud piled in. Looks like the high today was 27C in London.

How hot will tomorrow be? Not sure, it depends on how quickly the cloud breaks up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

Absolutely astonishing GFS, the uppers throughout the whole run do not go below 10c!! 26-30c everyday almost! This summer really could be a memorable one if these trends keep up !!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Absolutely astonishing GFS, the uppers throughout the whole run do not go below 10c!! 26-30c everyday almost! This summer really could be a memorable one if these trends keep up !!

The most unbelievable thing is, the UKMO and GEM all look exactly the same by the start of next week.... which are all the same as the ECM from the last few runs. Next week could be epic. Yes it will be very warm or hot in places, but the heat levels are not over the top. Perfect I think :)

Oh and just the matter of the stormy weekend ahead. Summer has well and truly kicked into gear.

• Like 1

Posted

I think they got tired of more than that to be honest 8)

• Like 1