Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Northwest England - Weather Chat

Paul

Posted

Lasagne tonight ,no beer ,had enough :(....

yes all beered out myself might of overdone it slightly
  • Like 1

Posted

may !!!!!!.:)..

well actually its for the 14th of this month so might as well be May lol

So bored can't even lampost watch as there's no point...well I xould but it would just look strange to passersby and the neighbours.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Milder, damp and breezy today, currently 8.7c. Boring! Mid-week onwards looks a bit more exciting :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

I know its far out in la la land but jat imagine

No doubt it will be showing as snow until T48 before being downgraded to torrential drizzle while the white stuff covers the rest of the Northern Hemisphere.

Meanwhile it's nice to see Di Oxberry smiling from ear to ear about how mild it is and almost bursting into song at the prospect of double figure temperatures by weekend.

She did say that there was a downside to this in that it would also be wet.

Personally I think that the only downside is that it is mild and the rest of the crap we endure is based entirely in that.

• Like 2

Posted

hope so ,finger hovering over book holiday button !!!...

I know what you mean but It would have to be somewhere cold and snowy for me...Scotland ???
  • Like 1

Posted

Well ive had my hot choccy and black forrest gateaux feeling fat and sick...good job this onesie covers a multitude of sins....sorry for that mental picture tmi.

• Like 2

Posted

with that thought ,press that button !!!..

lol cheek
  • Like 1

Posted

Slowly recovering from the seasons binge ,worn out !!:)...

your not kidding fed up of roast dinners and buffets and alcohol till Wednesday lol.

can't look at another selection box or tin of roses.

• Like 1

Posted

Well ive had my hot choccy and black forrest gateaux feeling fat and sick...good job this onesie covers a multitude of sins....sorry for that mental picture tmi.

I'm sick of eating chocolates!!! Nearly all gone now then it's back to healthy eating... No onesie to hide the pounds I've put on though lol 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Hows u iand61 ??

Feet up after first day back at work and couldn't even be bothered to go to football tonight.

Don't you just love early January; Christmas just a memory, skint, dark nights, mild weather and sod all to look forward to.

But apart from that I'm fine mate.

• Like 2

Posted

I'm sick of eating chocolates!!! Nearly all gone now then it's back to healthy eating... No onesie to hide the pounds I've put on though lol

you can borrow mine pal think my wife thinks im bigger than I am I could fit 3 extra people in this lol

Feet up after first day back at work and couldn't even be bothered to go to football tonight.

Don't you just love early January; Christmas just a memory, skint, dark nights, mild weather and sod all to look forward to.

But apart from that I'm fine mate.

yes and sod all on tv.

Same here green tea and couscous all the way :(....

you lie Edited by itsnowjoke
  • Like 2

Posted

you can borrow mine pal think my wife thinks im bigger than I am I could fit 3 extra people in this lol

Hahaha is it that big?! I'm not getting in it with you though! LOL... Never wanted a onesie really although I do know many people who wear them, A huge adult size romper suit just doesn't appeal to me :)

Edited by Liam J

Posted

do they have a bottom flap ????....

LOL... Wouldn't be surprised if some of them do, but they may have been added after purchase! Some funny people around... 

• Like 1

Posted

Hahaha is it that big?! I'm not getting in it with you though! LOL... Never wanted a onesie really although I do know many people who wear them, A huge adult size romper suit just doesn't appeal to me :)

lol it wasn't an offer to share...my wife bought it me for Christmas ive even got bloody ears Liam ears!!!

do they have a bottom flap ????....

no just a bloody task tryna go the loo.
  • Like 2

Posted

lol it wasn't an offer to share...my wife bought it me for Christmas ive even got bloody ears Liam ears!!!

Haha... what kind of onesie is it? I think you should post a pic! :)

Hmmm... How does that work then?! Nah in fact don't share that bit of info lol

Edited by Liam J
  • Like 1

Posted

LOL... Wouldn't be surprised if some of them do, but they may have been added after purchase! Some funny people around...

hope im not included in that lol...dare not upset the wife so I will av to wear it for a while if dianne oxberry anything to go buy it will be mild by weekend so back to shorts for me :)

Haha... what kind of onesie is it? I think you should post a pic! :)

Hmmm... How does that work then?! Nah in fact don't share that bit of info lol

well im gunna lol its just like getting undressed for a shower but your only actually need the toilet...a well thought out piece of clothing NOT.
  • Like 3