Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Had some wet snow fall this morning,which was interesting to see just a few days away from May. Pity we could not have had this set up about 3 months ago.

Edited by sundog

Posted

It's ridiculous ! Iv had the heating on more in April than the whole fecking winter!  Where is the summer. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms
3 hours ago, Abyss said:

Knock airport Co.Mayo conditions for 5pm. Current Temp 0c, Heavy snow

Here's a video of it! 

• Like 3

Posted

few months too late but just had a heavy snow shower. everywhere white. the weather is this country is messed up.

Posted

Thunder, lightning and by some of biggest hail stones I've seen, the size of malteasers right now!

Posted

Video of the hail shower earlier. The hail stones were much bigger when there was only a few falling, and got a bit smaller (pea size) when heavy. A clap of thunder around 48s too.

• Like 2

Posted

Max of 17.1C here today, feeling almost warm after last week. Not too much sunshine though.

Posted

Warmest day ive recorded this yr ,max temp 16.8c despite the cloudy conditions all day.

My previous warmest day of the yr so far was way back on March 12th (14.9c).

Edited by sundog

Posted

Looking good from Sunday for some proper Spring and early Summer weather. Make sure you get out and enjoy it!!

Posted

Just above 16C here today with some sunshine too. Getting close to t-shirt weather!

Posted

17.3C today, so just about beating the max from the 1st. A wash out tomorrow, then hopefully the first 20C+ on Sunday.

Fabulous day, high hit 22C and feeling much warmer in the sun. Reminded me of a Mediterranian Spring, pleasantly warm and the clouds so high they are tinted blue. Lovely sunset, sadly I don't have my camera so I can't share it I would've if I had it with me! Sure it would get on BBC Newsline

Posted

The much prophesied good weather especially for Northern areas didn't really last too long. Cloudy all day Sunday until evening. Yesterday great. Today cloudy with an area of rain moving NW through southern Ulster. It seems the cloudy conditions pushed further North than fc. I wasn't expecting wall to wall sunshine like Yesterday for today, even though that was the fc for my location a couple of days back

Posted

With a minimum of 16.2C and a max of 24.4C, Newport in Co. Mayo managed a daily average of 20.3C yesterday, an impressive value in the height of summer, never mind early May!

Posted

This spell has not been all that good here at my location .Sunday is the only day that could be described as summer like. The others days have been mostly dull cloudy affairs with some rain at times. Dull and cloudy and drizzle outside as i type.

While the temps are warmer overall the last number of days,they have been nothing special,got up to 18.9c on sunday, 12.9c on saturday,13.0 atm.

Edited by sundog

Posted

Hazy sunshine here and warmest temps of the year. 20.7C currently.

Posted

Today was one of the better days here ,started off cloudy but soon became brighter with mostly clear skies.

Max temp 17.5c

Posted

Stunning day, max of 22.5C and blue skies throughout.

Posted

lovely day today,wall to wall sunshine here but despite this and the fact we are now in mid may a max temp of only 13.8c which felt a little odd considering but of course due to a cool airmass.