Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Basically intresting weather,cold,windy you name it

Fully take onboard about how many warm nights, a handful agreed but unlike the cold weather warm nights prevent many from sleeping so remain in the memory as unpleasant for much longer as i see it. I count myself very lucky to have aircon at home,many can't afford the cost of both purchase and running so have to suffer a uncomfortable night. Nobody complains in the winter of lack of sleep or feeling drained due to the weather,summer is great for holidays and the beach,as for working its just a pain.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Glorious start to the day here, lots of warm sunshine, little cloud and light winds, lovely :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Brize Norton hit 26.7C yesterday

London and the SE will be in the high 20's again today we may squeeze out 30c if cloud doesn't spoil things

Posted

Fingers crossed we should be seeing the end to the awful humid conditions soon,many will be as happy as i am with that,very hard and tiring week for those who have had to endure it,,..endure is the main word i feel. 

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines
1 hour ago, markyo said:

Fingers crossed we should be seeing the end to the awful humid conditions soon,many will be as happy as i am with that,very hard and tiring week for those who have had to endure it,,..endure is the main word i feel. 

Oh yes, like a return to cloud, wind and 20C max temps is really something to look forward to. It is not 'awfully humid' at all, humidity here is just 42% making the 28C feel absolutely lovely. 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Temperatures by day in the low 20's for most areas next week with sunshine and showers - No signs of any prolonged rain for England and Wales

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/36875039

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted
22 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

Oh yes, like a return to cloud, wind and 20C max temps is really something to look forward to. It is not 'awfully humid' at all, humidity here is just 42% making the 28C feel absolutely lovely. 

oh for goodness sake you are in kent i am in yorkshire, how the the heck do you know how it feels here!!!!!! Very strange opinion!

• Like 1

Posted

Sorry mean Surrey! Apologies. But near enough to make no difference!:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unseasonably cold weather (at all times of year), wind, and thunderstorms.

I will be looking forward to my trip to Iceland this coming week. Can't wait for a break from the heat, should be looking at 14C-17C maxima which is much more up my street.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish Plumes, Blizzards, Severe Frosts :-)
1 hour ago, stainesbloke said:

Agreed, we need more of this, the first half of the summer was a nightmare but hopefully August will make amends..working in heat doesn't bother me, my favourite weather in summer is hot anticyclonic followed by a good old spanish plume, I rarely get what I want though.:D

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

expecting a very wet day in NW Midlands tomorrow, back to normal, dry Sat night, Wet Sunday, Dry Sunday night, sigh

Posted
1 hour ago, stainesbloke said:

Agreed, can you get any better than this? I'm afraid some love to exaggerate.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, cold, cold and errrr......cold. I am, unashamedly, a cold fan.
2 hours ago, markyo said:

Yes, not very nice at the moment. Awfully humid and muggy especially at night. Will all soon be gone and we'll return to cooler, fresher days.....hopefully :)

• Like 3

Posted
20 minutes ago, simshady said:

Yes, not very nice at the moment. Awfully humid and muggy especially at night. Will all soon be gone and we'll return to cooler, fresher days.....hopefully :)

Apart from the last few days, cool, cloudy and fresh is all this damn summer has delivered, more heat please!

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, cold, cold and errrr......cold. I am, unashamedly, a cold fan.
1 minute ago, Karl. said:

Apart from the last few days, cool, cloudy and fresh is all this damn summer has delivered, more heat please!

Not cool enough :)

• Like 2

Posted
17 minutes ago, simshady said:

Not cool enough :)

I can't imagine how sad it must be to not want summer warmth in a year when we have such a small window to enjoy it..takes all sorts.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow, thunderstorms, warm summers not too hot.
1 hour ago, simshady said:

Yep can't be doing with it either. Snow & frost can't come soon enough day after tomorrow style, I would take it now in July if only:clap:

Edited by Frost HoIIow
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Really need some fresher conditions to get rid of the heat in the house. Some rain wouldn't go amiss either, things have been very dry here this month.

• Like 2

Posted
3 hours ago, Karl. said:

Agreed, we need more of this, the first half of the summer was a nightmare but hopefully August will make amends..working in heat doesn't bother me, my favourite weather in summer is hot anticyclonic followed by a good old spanish plume, I rarely get what I want though.:D

Hehe me neither, especially where British Summer weather is concerned. I try to live in hope each year but it's hard to be positive sometimes, the last decade really has seen some extremely dreary conditions at times. Today has been gorgeous; very warm, sunny, not humid at all. Still nice out now at a lovely 21C. Can understand working in heat/humidity isn't very nice, not my favourite thing either but a cool shower, a fan or an air cooling unit all work wonders. How depressing has this summer been? Constantly cloudy, cool and often wet. We suffer that the other 9 months of the year. I simply cannot understand why you'd want that all year round. 

• Like 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

How depressing has this summer been? 

Extremely, apart from this week which gave us a glimpse of how some summers used to be, with fond memories of good summer's in the past, sadly not the recent past..but hopefully August will be the best month of this mostly rotton summer.

• Like 1

Posted
10 hours ago, Karl. said:

I can't imagine how sad it must be to not want summer warmth in a year when we have such a small window to enjoy it..takes all sorts.

Your right it takes all sorts. I've never got it why people enjoy humid hot weather,each to their own.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Foggy autumn days are the best! Although I does enjoy a good thunderstorm.

A lot of people... Well, ok, most people condemned summer last year, but for me personally I thought it was a very good summer. :)
Many more sunny days than this year, a pleasant cooling breeze which stopped it from getting too hot, a couple of good Spanish Plumes (which gave us good thunderstorms - Unlike this one which just gave me personally just one poxy clap of thunder :sorry:).
I'm sorry but I'm starting to class summer 2016 the same as winter 2015/16 - A train wreck of thing... And personally I'd say that most of this down to this horrendous perpetual cloud cover :mellow::nea: