Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Moans, ramps and banter

Message added by Paul,

Please keep in mind that this thread is not intended for complaining about or criticising other members. Let's maintain a respectful environment for everyone.

Posted

Summer8906 If the weather is to turn unsettled again, I want it over with mid-month to be followed by another dry and sunny period after the equinox. Met Offices 30 day forecast looks dire for Southern areas, thanks to high pressure deciding to be in the far North rather than in near SE

Edited by baddie
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Easterlies have been dumped now everyone in the MOD thread can go do something more productive than chasing phantoms 

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow in winter,warm sun in summer!!!!

*Stormforce~beka* my god Becca do you ever heat up wummin

Edited by johncam

Posted

johncam I turned the heating up. Better now. It's been 7c and raining here so not exactly warm!! Colder than 0c.

Posted

A fairly bright and sunny day here. Still feeling cold, though probably in truth near average for early March, and feeling colder in contrast to some of the very mild days we had in mid February.

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎
2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

Easterlies have been dumped now everyone in the MOD thread can go do something more productive than chasing phantoms 

I suppose they could start chasing Papa Johns 😂🍕🍕🍺

• Like 2

Posted

I am still surprised the Met Office do this long range stuff? It's pointless really and really doesn't do them any favour's really.

• Like 5

Posted

on the coast They get settled forecasts wrong all of the time, but they always get unsettled forecasts right. BBC's forecast for the next two weeks isnt actually that bad, mostly dry though a bit on the cloudy side

Edited by baddie
  • Like 1

Posted

baddie It looks very decent for the rest of this week around here. This has come out of the blue to a degree so hopefully it will turn out a nice spring month.

Posted

This morning for some reason I decided to watch Carol and her forecast without checking the radar, big mistake. Carol said there would be a few isolated showers on the south coast so I drove half an hour to where I’d be working. Just as I arrived in Alresford the heavens opened, i thought it must be one of the isolated showers Carol had mentioned, checked the radar and was shocked to see the isolated shower was indeed a massive blob of rain sat over central southern England that wasn’t going anywhere fast. The isolated shower finally cleared at 1pm.

cracking forecast Carol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Just to add it was so heavy the main road was like a river, to my astonishment I watched the 6.30pm bbc forecast and the lady said the south coast had been dull with some drizzle. That was some  pretty impressive drizzle. 
I wonder if they are embarrassed by giving such bad forecasts, if I did such a bad job I would.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

Missed all the rain here, a dry but largely cloudy day. Rest of this week looks reasonable.

Edited by danm
  • Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Clear blue skies!

Cor I hate Easterlies. I swear they used to bring clear sunny conditions but now they just make cloudy Essex even cloudier! Can't wait to escape this dump for a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Right this second, in my sun trap of a garden, it’s beautiful. Can feel the warmth of the sun and there’s barely a breath of wind. Beautiful blue skies too. I see the cloud is due to pile in soon though. Shame 

• Like 3

Posted

SunSean

Always heated easterlies, especially spring and early summer on this side of the country.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Azazel A stunning morning here, crystal clear skies and sunny. 10c but feels much warmer in the suntrap back garden😎. Wouldnt it be great if this was the Spring set-up for next 3 months, with temps increasing👍

Edited by Bristawl Si
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Grey and misty with drizzle and only 6.9C here. Grim here in the east today.

Westerlies all winter and then as soon as we hit spring it's easterlies. All for maximum greyness.

Edited by reef
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal Disparity: Cold and Snowy Winters, Sunny and Warm Summers.

reef It's because us in the East are right in the firing line for the weather manipulation/geo-engineering from Putin and Russia! 😉

• Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c

-36c this morning -43c with the wind-chill..not to worry though +12c by Saturday