• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

right night guys

you will see some snow showers throught the night tom belive me but the best for us will be tomorrow afternoon speak then

enjoy your snow all

cher

x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

Oh dear, I think the met office radar has got confused!

Posted

Got light snow now at last thanks to a band of snow that is streaming through from Brighton. Hopefully the band will drift slowly more south with a slight ENE vector to the wind and with it probably a covering with any luck...still we shall see!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

cant believe am right in the middle of the thames streamer, crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy snowfall

:o

tho my pc is playing up mmmmmmmmmm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

Light snow beginning to fall here in Jersey... :o

Posted

Oh how i'd love those showers to take that track.... :o

post-6161-1233533027_thumb.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
Got light snow now at last thanks to a band of snow that is streaming through from Brighton. Hopefully the band will drift slowly more south with a slight ENE vector to the wind and with it probably a covering with any luck...still we shall see!

chichester kold..............mm, what you dddddddddddddddddddddddoing over there? :o

Posted

At the uni there...its ok I'm not totally missing out, got some snow falling now and whilst not heavy there is a pretty decent line of snow which appears to be close to being over my location, almost like a trough line has formed.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Pretty gutting here to be honest, right inbetween 2 bands of snow. Allwe have is a 0.5cm dusting on all surfaces that has frozen and looking at the radar Yorkshire and East Yorkshire is going to get pasted and the South East is getting hammered.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

I'm going to have a mini ramp for Cheltenham - looks like there is a heavy snow shower on its way in the next 20-30 mins :-)

post-2951-1233533313_thumb.png

Posted
Pretty gutting here to be honest, right inbetween 2 bands of snow. Allwe have is a 0.5cm dusting on all surfaces that has frozen and looking at the radar Yorkshire and East Yorkshire is going to get pasted and the South East is getting hammered.

Same here mate, gutted :)

Why is it that there isn't showers forming around the wash but is on the NE coast and SE?

Edited by tom_f123

Posted
Oh how i'd love those showers to take that track.... :)

You and me both! They look pretty meaty showers. Still, theres tomorrow pm to look forward too which *should* deliver.

Posted

so, snowing in Ayelsbury - surely we're next? why am i still not able to see the met office radar properly?

Posted
At the uni there...its ok I'm not totally missing out, got some snow falling now and whilst not heavy there is a pretty decent line of snow which appears to be close to being over my location, almost like a trough line has formed.

kool kool...............well its still chucking it down over this wayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, fab stuff! :):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms
Same here mate, gutted :doh:

Why is it that there isn't showers forming around the wash but is on the NE coast and SE?

Because we are unlucky and this is horrible.

North and South of us have buckets of snow, we have a 0.5cm frozen dusting.

Posted

I'm watching that one too Kold and hoping it stays on course for me. The snow seems to be fizzling out in a line from the Isle of Wight northwards so it's touch and go.

Posted
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow>Freezing Fog; Summer: Sun>Daytime Storms
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness
so, snowing in Ayelsbury - surely we're next? why am i still not able to see the met office radar properly?

Ah a fellow snow-starved Abingdonian. Don't hold your breath.

Posted

my word i have just come off the phone my friend in london, he claims that the cars wheels have become invisible... lol

Posted
my word i have just come off the phone my friend in london, he claims that the cars wheels have become invisible... lol

Thats just showing off! Mind, if it is true it will be the quietest rush hour in London for years.

Posted
Ah a fellow snow-starved Abingdonian. Don't hold your breath.

i can't believe we're going to miss this - the weather radar (now back up) surely suggests we will see some. doesn't it? actually, it has started to snow tentatively now....

Edited by A horse called man

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow>Freezing Fog; Summer: Sun>Daytime Storms

Well here's the accumulation chart for the last 12 hours:

post-992-1233534293_thumb.png

As you can see, the forcefield is keeping any significant snow showers at bay.