Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

J10

Further snow can be expected throughout the night for many areas. Carmarthenshire will continue to see heavy snow at times, from the western band while Swansea and surrounding areas, will see moderate precipitation at times. SE Wales will see further snow from the other band, and this may well give further snow for South West Wales later, but its western extent is unknown.

However further snow seems likely for much of South Wales, with considerable accumulations in places. (deliberately vague) :whistling:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

No 2 miles into the valley by port talbot

Ok still snowing here, fairly light though

Posted

The main low centre is over the bristol channel right now - but there is another one now forming down central england that seems to want to come straight at us as well - interesting times

Further snow can be expected throughout the night for many areas. Carmarthenshire will continue to see heavy snow at times, from the western band while Swansea and surrounding areas, will see moderate precipitation at times. SE Wales will see further snow from the other band, and this may well give further snow for South West Wales later, but its western extent is unknown.

However further snow seems likely for much of South Wales, with considerable accumulations in places. (deliberately vague) whistling.gif

don't worry it's a very complicated set up - everyone is gonna get something out of this and south wales will be completely white in the morning!

Posted

The main low centre is over the bristol channel right now - but there is another one now forming down central england that seems to want to come straight at us as well - interesting times

Thats what I thought I could see. Something has happend because everything that should have happened didnt, wonder why these new lows are forming

Posted

Any chance some of us could accumulate more than what we did in feb ? becoz it certaintly looks like its heading that way !!!whistling.gif

Neath- South Wales

Posted

Thing i like about this snow is, it will stick around too because of low temps.

Posted

Thats what I thought I could see. Something has happend because everything that should have happened didnt, wonder why these new lows are forming

It's an amazing set up - one you may never see again!

Posted

However further snow seems likely for much of South Wales, with considerable accumulations in places. (deliberately vague) whistling.gif

I'm liking the sound of that. I should be in bed, i've got work in the morning (maybe).

Posted

blizzard conditions here, and MUCH worse to come as well.

thick covering already outside.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Moderate snow here for quite a while, looks like worse to come in the next few hours.

Posted

Blizzards in Cardiff.

Whatever you have been having, we have been getting it about 20 mins l8r, fingers crossed

Posted

Typical forum comes back online snow stops:( when are we due next batch?

where are you? put it in your sig.