Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Moderate snow here now. Meto has snow for us all day tomorrow, all day Monday which will go into Tuesday morning too. :)

They say snow will drift too.

Edited by Blizzards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Ahh finally some decent snowfall. Was coming down good last night for almost two hours while I was in the pub (head hurts this morning!). Now a good covering and it's currently lightly snowing. Finally the Notts snow shield has fallen!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Notts should do very well from this! It seems to be bang in line with that stream of showers coming from Skeggy area :) Leicester at the moment is catching a few smaller moderate intensity showers which is nice. Had a heavy shower about 40 minutes ago that lasted about 5 minutes but had big flakes.

Notts and Derby deserve this though, they have been so unlucky so far so this is their turn.

Posted

Notts should do very well from this! It seems to be bang in line with that stream of showers coming from Skeggy area :) Leicester at the moment is catching a few smaller moderate intensity showers which is nice. Had a heavy shower about 40 minutes ago that lasted about 5 minutes but had big flakes.

Notts and Derby deserve this though, they have been so unlucky so far so this is their turn.

Ill drink to that Andy :)

Posted

Notts should do very well from this! It seems to be bang in line with that stream of showers coming from Skeggy area smile.gif Leicester at the moment is catching a few smaller moderate intensity showers which is nice. Had a heavy shower about 40 minutes ago that lasted about 5 minutes but had big flakes.

I'd agree with that

My turn could be next Tuesday. Blue sky above but it's snowing, all be it the lightest i've ever seen

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Finally the Notts snow shield has fallen!

Don't worry, I will have it back up by this afternoon! :)

Posted

I'd agree with that

My turn could be next Tuesday. Blue sky above but it's snowing, all be it the lightest i've ever seen

Shrewsbury has been just as unlucky too. I think you will see some snow showers on and off through today though :) So you shouldn't be left out.

Posted

Ahh finally some decent snowfall. Was coming down good last night for almost two hours while I was in the pub (head hurts this morning!). Now a good covering and it's currently lightly snowing. Finally the Notts snow shield has fallen!

It certainly was! Which pub? I had a sober one last night, instantly regretted it when I woke up at 7:15 and could get back to sleep. :)

Hate to break it to you, but it's the stuff from Mablethorpe attacking us! Get your Lincolnshire seaside resorts right! :)

Posted

Moderate snow here now. Meto has snow for us all day tomorrow, all day Monday which will go into Tuesday morning too. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

I'd agree with that

my fears for tuesday is the snow wont make it as far east as me, but Shrewsbury should get some, then front dying out

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Once again there is more precip about then what those rubbish BBC maps show! Midlands 1 BBC 0. :) :)

Posted

Moderate snow here now. Meto has snow for us all day tomorrow, all day Monday which will go into Tuesday morning too. :D

Yes snow flurries here as well, have we still got an advisory for tomorrow and the early part of next week?

Posted

Finally the Notts snow shield has fallen!

Due to a technical fault, the snow shield has been taken down very temporarily for repairs. We are currently fixing it and it will be working in 3 minutes.

Sorry for the brief inconvenience caused. ;):D

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

my fears for tuesday is the snow wont make it as far east as me, but Shrewsbury should get some, then front dying out

We don't even know about tomorrow yet, let alone Tuesday.

Nice, picturesque snow, not good snow though.

Snows, snow actually, i'm happy

Posted

Yes snow flurries here as well, have we still got an advisory for tomorrow and the early part of next week?

They took it down yesterday but they fully should put it back up. Recent runs seem to have broguht us back in the game more.

Posted

Hate to break it to you, but it's the stuff from Mablethorpe attacking us! Get your Lincolnshire seaside resorts right! :D

Oh yeh, whoops ;)