Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & Se Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

0.6 degrees here with a dp of -1.8. Very favourable for snow, only concern is how warmer it will get once that front has arrived.

My station is saying "Increasing clouds and cooler. Precipitation within 6 hours. Windy."

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot sunny summers to ripen the veg and cold snowy winters of course

My son was at Brinsbury today, he reckons you have plenty up there already. :rolleyes: Please let me have the snow instead. :lol:

Seriously though he has to check Chi college website in the morning to see if they are open up there tomorrow so i reckon a good chance of a lot for you just up the road from there.

It is so close to Bognor now, can't be long for you...

Posted

Hi Jan, we have had tiny flakes in the wind since I left work in croydon at 6pm - nothing on the radar - and not actually settling of course - too light, but it's keeping me on floodlight watch. Has it just started there or do you think it has been going for a while?

Hi luv, probably been for a while. let the dogs out into the back garden. Could just see the snizzle from the security light in garden. Take about 2 months 2 get accumalation from that.

Jan

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot sunny summers to ripen the veg and cold snowy winters of course

Hi luv, probably been for a while. let the dogs out into the back garden. Could just see the snizzle from the security light in garden. Take about 2 months 2 get accumalation from that.

Jan

calm before the storm I hope!

Posted

It is so close to Bognor now, can't be long for you...

Yeh still nothing here but just expecting rain as the temp is now 2.8C

Wind F6 though.

Edited by coldfingers