Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West England Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Well i think there is along way to go tonight here looking at radar it looks like there is still a hell of a lot of ppn to move through. wacko.gif

Temps falling maybe more people will wake up to a covering than they think... drinks.gif

Mmm! Makes me wonder! Moderate snow again here.

Posted

Careful! Or Mullender's other half will be peeping over his shoulder, give him a slap and then come after you! LOL rofl.gif

LOL... if flirting with people I don't know on here was a slappable offence I think I would be black and blue!

Anyway everyone knows that I am unlikely to be really a female, I am probably about 32 stone and a 63 year old man called Bob to boot! :closedeyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.

LOL... if flirting with people I don't know on here was a slappable offence I think I would be black and blue!

Anyway everyone knows that I am unlikely to be really a female, I am probably about 32 stone and a 63 year old man called Bob to boot! :closedeyes:

You do realise that everyone will now call you Bob ? Bob.

Posted
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .
  • Weather Preferences: thunder/lightning ,gales and warm sunny weather
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .

none ,nothing ,zilch in the way of settled snow or indeed snow (at time of typing).I must admit that it will make the journey to work a little less tense if there isn't any snow fall.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

Took another look outside, and its still snowing here... also, because its been snowing since i was supposed to take the outside lights down, the snow as stuck to the icicle lights making them look more like... icicles. Awesome.

post-7608-12633336050328_thumb.jpg

Apologies if its a huge picture! (that branch to the left is a tree which is normally 15 feet above the ground. Go the snow.)

Posted

Anyway everyone knows that I am unlikely to be really a female, I am probably about 32 stone and a 63 year old man called Bob to boot! biggrin.gif

Yuck! And with warts growing out of your armpits!rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

Finally some light snow to make the ground wet, :closedeyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

Anyway everyone knows that I am unlikely to be really a female, I am probably about 32 stone and a 63 year old man called Bob to boot! biggrin.gif

Is Bob to Boot, a similar name to Rob da Bank?

Posted

Snowing hard here but only tiny flakes! However they have given a 1-2 cm covering on the already lying snow now. Hoping this keeps up well into the night so i can have another work from home day tomorrow!!!

Posted

Not up to febs levels but very good snow cover indeed(including previous snowcover) I thought it was meant to be warming up here now and turning to rain? It's got slightly colder, Temp -0.6C an still snowing.

This will still turn to rain won't it? I need to be able to travel outside of the village.

Jase

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.

Nothing here in this part of Gloucester arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :yahoo: :wacko:

Where abouts?

Here im the only person with nothing above me on the radar and its moderate ice crystals thats settling?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

Snow had fallen, snow on snow, in the bleak midwinter, long ago since last Tuesday :yahoo:

Heavy snizzle here in Cheltenham :wacko: Hopefully it might intensify later. If the flakes were bigger it would be quite dramatic, especially with the wind!

Posted

rain and sleet nearly all day here, drove just outside of exeter into blizzards and a good 5 inch covering of snow, most frustrating thing being this is only 10 miles away and not massively higher than where i am!!!!!!!!! seems every route out of exeter has snow to some extent!

Posted

Has anyone let Jay know its snowing in Cardiff lol

Believe me- he knows! He currently can't get out of his street and his mum has had to park the car at the bottom of the road and walk!

You did ask...

Posted

Snowing lightly and settling here +0.6C

I heard at work today that the ground is frozen to a least a foot which I find quite a amazing - that will take a long time to thaw out

R