Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

looks like we got a mini streamer coming over us Deepsnow - you'll get it 1st then it'll come up to me - I'd say a good 4 inches plus is quite possible

Good good, im still going to be happy if we only get an inch or so, better than nothing! im not expecting much this time so im less likely to be dissapointed if we dont get as much, but i trust what you say lol so looking good then! temp slowly increasing now 0.4 but like i said, slowly lol, does this mean anything? good/bad? and will let you guys know when it gets here!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Yeah too high here too, 4.6c at Mumbles, rain likely there

I went Mumbles on Tuesday, we went to this ice cream place, can't remember what it was called now but it was BOOOOTIFUL ice cream!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

I went Mumbles on Tuesday, we went to this ice cream place, can't remember what it was called now but it was BOOOOTIFUL ice cream!

Joe's? or Verdi's lol

Edited by Marcus_surfer

Posted

Good good, im still going to be happy if we only get an inch or so, better than nothing! im not expecting much this time so im less likely to be dissapointed if we dont get as much, but i trust what you say lol so looking good then! temp slowly increasing now 0.4 but like i said, slowly lol, does this mean anything? good/bad? and will let you guys know when it gets here!

snow tends to fall best at around zero - although this is a warm front it will mix in with the cold air available - they do say

It can be too cold for snow

weird saying that - but I think that refers to the dryer air at those kind of low temps

Yeah too high here too, 4.6c at Mumbles, rain likely there

dew poiint is also important

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold winters and warm summers

Jay mate - you got there first. Barrage weather station going tit*up at the mo. Wonder if this could be the calm before the storm>> cc_confused.gif

Posted

snow tends to fall best at around zero - although this is a warm front it will mix in with the cold air available - they do say

It can be too cold for snow

weird saying that - but I think that refers to the dryer air at those kind of low temps

dew poiint is also important

It's frosty here can't see how its 3c.

Posted

I took a break away from the tension to watch Lost and now I'm looking at 3 (free so delayed) radar sites and there's certainly a nice line developing to our West. clap.gif It's got some nice red bits on the raintoday site and nice yellow bits on the meto one.

Posted

I took a break away from the tension to watch Lost and now I'm looking at 3 (free so delayed) radar sites and there's certainly a nice line developing to our West. clap.gif It's got some nice red bits on the raintoday site and nice yellow bits on the meto one.

So your gonna get some yellow and red snow then Jooclap.gifclap.gif lol

Edited by andymusic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

I think the Bristol Channle could help give us a bit more snow! with a possible streamer, anyone agree? lol sorry not good at this kinda thing so i might have it wrong!

Posted

Verdi's that's it!!! That place is awesome, proper cheap for quality ice cream :nonono:

Did you see the Itchy Tuty? Wont let me sat feline beginning with the p word

Edited by loadsa

Posted

Verdi's that's it!!! That place is awesome, proper cheap for quality ice cream :nonono:

It's okay, but damn! You should have gone to Joe's! Best ice cream in the world!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

As ruddy usual. Its raining here in Milford, temp on docks 3.6 or according to met office station 4.6 degrees. It bet a few miles East its blasted snowing!. We practically always miss out here, and when we do get it it about an inch.

woody

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

Oh, and never been to Verdis but Joes ice cream is just fantastic! LOL

Posted

I think the Bristol Channle could help give us a bit more snow! with a possible streamer, anyone agree? lol sorry not good at this kinda thing so i might have it wrong!

front is massing really nice now deep snow - line of snow that just keeps coming over the same area - a streamer - it could well be

Posted

As ruddy usual. Its raining here in Milford, temp on docks 3.6 or according to met office station 4.6 degrees. It bet a few miles East its blasted snowing!. We practically always miss out here, and when we do get it it about an inch.

woody

sorry to hear that mate - that flippin gulf stream drift is a real pig ain't it

Can i have a streamer please lol.

there is some "snow" developing in the channel for cardiff too

Posted

sorry to hear that mate - that flippin gulf stream drift is a real pig ain't it

Andy, I probably sound really dull,,,, but how do i find out the temperature in Magor? I have tried typing in everything and end up all over the world. lol ll

Posted

Heavy snow in Dublin.it may come your way into Wales.

Flakes are massive.

Did it start as Rain?

Posted

Andy, I probably sound really dull,,,, but how do i find out the temperature in Magor? I have tried typing in everything and end up all over the world. lol ll

gonna need your own thermometer unless someone else in Magor has a weather station which is connected to the internet who can provide you with the info you seek