Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

right on our doorstep mate - i'm enjoying the nutters going down on the bob sleigh track on tv - olympics

lol. me too. I hope I can do that on Monday. pardon.gif

Posted

well this snow is being a bit of a diva - refusing to appear on time = wanting all the right conditions - flowers in the dressing room etc etc etc - very temperamental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

well this snow is being a bit of a diva - refusing to appear on time = wanting all the right conditions - flowers in the dressing room etc etc etc - very temperamental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, the heavy stuff looks close to hitting us mate.

Posted

soundsa bit like me.

I'd pay to watch that Ali

lol... no worries I will be using your snow but you can supply the bacon sarnies.rolleyes.gif

Posted

Ok its snowing here now all be it very wet

Posted

Okay I looked outside - at times it looks like 90-100 % snow... I'm not far from the coast (6 miles give or take) and less than 100M ASL

What's the situation like elsewhere around South / West ?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Okay I looked outside - at times it looks like 90-100 % snow... I'm not far from the coast (6 miles give or take) and less than 100M ASL

What's the situation like elsewhere around South / West ?

Started snowing here big chunky very wet flakes, higher groud over 400ft will do very well with up to 10cm i would think.

Posted

got to be something here for us tinight Andy looks far too tempting to be nothing smile.gif

we seem to be suffering from a snow shield - as it approaches us it dissapates - really weird - I'm sure the good stuff will arrive eventually though

Posted

aNoty accumilating though so is that really good?

Posted

we seem to be suffering from a snow shield - as it approaches us it dissapates - really weird - I'm sure the good stuff will arrive eventually though

Oh no, you haven't had your quota for 2010 already, have you? blum.gif

Posted

After watching this olympics tonight, I have decided that some men can actually look good in lycra......yahoo.gif Don't you just love the teli?

Posted

Oh no, you haven't had your quota for 2010 already, have you? blum.gif

wellllllllll - looking at the latest meto radar - it looks like we are about to get a good pasting Joo

may be I need to put some money in the electricity meter to power my snow machine lol

After watching this olympics tonight, I have decided that some men can actually look good in lycra......yahoo.gif Don't you just love the teli?

you being naughty Aliblush.gif

Posted

wellllllllll - looking at the latest meto radar - it looks like we are about to get a good pasting Joo

may be I need to put some money in the electricity meter to power my snow machine lol

Yes lets get a good old pasting.

Posted

You can see why they have the balls to do it( sorry couldn't help myself)

Posted

Fit athletic olympian men yes. "some men" probably not.

Mind you, the skiers' kit is sturdy. I saw one skier do probably a few hundred metres on her behind and there wasn't a rip to be seen.

Posted

lol.... well beats the unpredictable weather anytime... At least when I am watching this on the teli I don't get so dissappointed about the lack of snow here and it helps ease the pain.