Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Snowing very heavy here now but its so wet and slushy

Posted

Fit athletic olympian men yes. "some men" probably not.

Mind you, the skiers' kit is sturdy. I saw one skier do probably a few hundred metres on her behind and there wasn't a rip to be seen.

lol. I don't look for rips.

Posted

You can see why they have the balls to do it( sorry couldn't help myself)

ha lol..... oh on the weather theme...... the snow looks good their as well. lol

Posted

Nothing will accumilate here and given my altitide this is very very disappointing, not a happy buynny at all.

Posted

Yeah its worth remembering in light precip, esp further south in Wales it may well be quite sleety in nature as further south it is a touch on the marginal side it has to be said but further north I'd imagine it'd be of snow the whole way through even with the lighter stuff.

In the southern portions, your going to have to wait till the beefy stuff arrives, but once it does you'd be surprised how easy it is during the night for the snow to settle even on sometimes very wet surfaces, so keep the faith is what I'd say!

Posted

I've just turned my lamp post on, I have my porch light on and have opened the blinds in the kitchen. All I have to do now is wait for something.

Edited by joo

Posted

If anyone has a bob sleigh - feel free to bring it up to the Graigerhorn in the morning - it's absolutely pelting it down outside - glad we got the supplies in this afternoon - PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDY,,, you can go off some people you know. rofl x

sorry babe - you're welcome to some of mine - I'm not greedy

It's piling up on top of what we already had

Posted

If anyone has a bob sleigh - feel free to bring it up to the Graigerhorn in the morning - it's absolutely pelting it down outside - glad we got the supplies in this afternoon - PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry babe - you're welcome to some of mine - I'm not greedy

It's piling up on top of what we already had

Rain here, you lucky so and so lol.