Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

I think 4 inches is gonna be easy out of this

Andy, when you want to sale your house let me know. I want to be the snow queen of Wales.......... thanks. lol

Posted

Absolutly belting it down here in morriston with rain????? Upon closer inspection though it appears to be sleet. Just get that feeling outside that if the temp just dropped a bit it would become snow.

Posted

Andy, when you want to sale your house let me know. I want to be the snow queen of Wales.......... thanks. lol

If you want I'll ask the farmer if he wants to sell any of his land and you can build your own

Posted

ok. im off to bed now to probably do a wee bit of lamp post watching, but baring in mind where I am, I am convinced it will be rain so will not stay up long. Have great amounts of snow guy and gals and blow it my way. night night, sweet dreams. Alixx

Posted

They were complaining about rain at the bottom of the downhill course in whistler but were quick to add that at the top of the mountain it was snow - same here really - top of the Graigerhorn

ok. im off to bed now to probably do a wee bit of lamp post watching, but baring in mind where I am, I am convinced it will be rain so will not stay up long. Have great amounts of snow guy and gals and blow it my way. night night, sweet dreams. Alixx

night night Ali xx

Edited by andymusic

Posted

Well to my suprise snow is starting to settle here now

Posted

They were complaining about rain at the bottom of the downhill course in whistler but were quick to add that at the top of the mountain it was snow - same here really - top of the Graigerhorn

night night Ali xx

Is it worth staying up mate?

Posted

Heavy wet snow now here in Morriston, Swansea.

Took me ages peering out of my window looking at the rain drops trying to establish if there was any snow in it. Wow see the crash !!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry! Do you think it will turn to snow here?

Edited by Icequeen

Posted

eek, that's a long way they went on their heads.

My grass is all white now.

Edited by joo

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Big flakes of snow at times, then sleet, then heavy rain and breezy. Horrible cold wet night. High ground could see alot of snow!

Posted

Just as the snow settles it goes lighter and thaws then heavier damn this is annoying.

Posted

eek, that's a long way they went on their heads.

My grass is all white now.

this is looking like it's gonna be quite bad - I can see even when the main front has passed through and dropped it's load there are more snow streamers behind it that may continue this - we may get 15cms + out of this Joo

Edited by andymusic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow

Took me ages peering out of my window looking at the rain drops trying to establish if there was any snow in it. Wow see the crash !!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry! Do you think it will turn to snow here?

Back to rain/sleet here- In the heavier bursts of precipitation it turns more to snow. So i dont think we will have any proper settling snow here now, though the hills will do better in this area.

Was there a crash? :)

Posted

this is looking like it's gonna be quite bad - I can see even when the main front has passed through and dropped it's load there are more snow streamers behind it that may continue this - we may get 15cms + out of this Joo

Tidy. drinks.gifclap.gif