Posted

Oh no! Everyone's leaving! Was it something I said? sad.gif

Merry Christmas everyone - and dream of a white one anyway lazy.gif

smiliz19.gif

Posted

Oh no! Everyone's leaving! Was it something I said? sad.gif

Merry Christmas everyone - and dream of a white one anyway lazy.gif

:smiliz19:

er the in-laws are comeing HELP HELP ., no radar , no net weather wife takes fuse out of computer and i got be nice :smiliz19::smiliz19::wallbash:

Edited by tinybill

Posted

Merry Christmas everybody....And I leave you with this thought...Januarys snow this year was two weeks after the December blast of 2009, and it was bigger..Roll on Jan 7th.2011. then

Posted

Merry Christmas. Remember to watch me on Jools Holland's Hootenanny on New Years Eve.

I'm proud of this areas power to stop the snow, awesome.

wowwwwwwww - had no idea this was the real you - hubby a big fan. def be watching jools holland!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

wowwwwwwww - had no idea this was the real you - hubby a big fan. def be watching jools holland!!!

Rock on TOMMY,smiliz19.gif

Posted

er the in-laws are comeing HELP HELP ., no radar , no net weather wife takes fuse out of computer and i got be nice :smiliz19::smiliz19::wallbash:

LOL! Good luck with that...! drinks.gif

Posted
:shok: Sad news from Reedham tonight boyfriend has found two of the duckies that live at the pub dead, half on the ramps and half in the water not got at by animals he wonders if they succumbed to the cold.Rest of poor duckies seem ok though. I'm sad.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to everyone in the 3 Counties and East Anglia

Best wishes, MKSnowangel :smiliz19:

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted

HAVE A MERRY XMAS ALL

looks like we got snow/sleet on boxing day well must keep the in laws happy so i be back some time after boxing day if im allowed!!!:drunk:

Posted

Well I have some very good news for those in Norfolk. I knew about this earlier this morning but i've been waiting for future model output to continue with this and thankfully thats the case.

So far I think we all agree Norfolk has had some shockingly bad luck and yet ironically Norfolk looks to be the only place that could technically have a white xmas.

http://expert.weatheronline.co.uk/daten/proficharts/en/nae/2010/12/23/basis18/ukuk/prty/10122500_2318.gif

Also supported by the GFS.

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rmgfs393.gif

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rmgfs423.gif

Don't blame me if it doesn't happen but at the moment this is what the models are suggesting.

Posted

Well I have some very good news for those in Norfolk. I knew about this earlier this morning but i've been waiting for future model output to continue with this and thankfully thats the case.

So far I think we all agree Norfolk has had some shockingly bad luck and yet ironically Norfolk looks to be the only place that could technically have a white xmas.

http://expert.weathe...122500_2318.gif

Also supported by the GFS.

http://www.wetterzen...cs/Rmgfs393.gif

http://www.wetterzen...cs/Rmgfs423.gif

Don't blame me if it doesn't happen but at the moment this is what the models are suggesting.

Although that does give me some hope, going from previous luck we have had im not holding my breath lol

Merry Christmas All

Posted

Two waves of blizzards and drifting snow especially 25th-27th & 29/30th largely for East/South Britain

Just thought you might like to see this prediction if you haven't seen it already you can read more by googling Piers Corbyn, yes I know he is kind of mocked but its intereresting.Doesn't look like anything will happen today still clear hereI'm going out later and I don't know if it is as biting cold as it was yesterday.

Posted

Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

You too....

...but before you go off to join Jools at the Hootenanny maybe you could check your mail box and read the PM I sent you yesterday !

Also if your taking requests for the 31st I'd like "Before My Time Is Up" (great lyrics) and say hello to Kylie for me :smiliz19:

Now back on topic :

The sun came out for a few minutes here a while ago but it only managed to melt the overnight frost on the car and made the snow sparkle, it's clouded over again now - Temp -1.0 °C with Scattered Clouds and a cold NE Wind, (Windchill: -1 °C Dew Point: -2 °C)

Now back to the kitchen to make mince pies !

Posted

very fine snow falling here in Peterborough!!! xxx

\o/ Yay !!

May all your Christmas wishes come true Mrsf16 - have a good one !

Posted

Did you know Hootenannay is pre-recorded (before Christmas) and not live at all, so I take it Roger has already done his filming - too late for requests :D

Piers Corbyn is indeed 'kind of mocked' and for a reason, his track record is awful and have you ever seen a forecast by him that is not sensationalist? His methods are also not peer-reviewed, but not sure why I got as far as trying to analyse those. :nea:

OK, I'm taking a few days off. :80:

Posted

\o/ Yay !!

May all your Christmas wishes come true Mrsf16 - have a good one !

Posted

Did you know Hootenannay is pre-recorded (before Christmas) and not live at all, so I take it Roger has already done his filming - too late for requests :D

OK, I'm taking a few days off. :80:

:doh: pre-recorded ? really ? So I'm too late ? :nonono:

I did hear that it was filmed way back in the summer but I would never have believed that either - well well :whistling: (lol)

Enjoy your break Weatherwise and have a wonderful Christmas :smiliz19:

Posted

Quiet a magical site outside at the moment as its snowing lightly. Wonderful to see this on xmas eve coupled with the lying snow.

Posted

Not officially weather related but I know some of you are in Peterborough and was wondering if anyone knew if the roads from the A1 through peterborough was like as my sister will be driving it later today to come up here for Christmas.

Chilly but nice here, not had any showers and only a light frost on the cars this morning. Temp 1.3c with a very light wind.

Posted

Quiet a magical site outside at the moment as its snowing lightly. Wonderful to see this on xmas eve coupled with the lying snow.

Well deserved... you waited so long for it to get there - enjoy the snow and have a wonderful Christmas TEITS !!