Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Discussion 20/01/13 10z------------->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

My lord it's settling as we'll

YAYYYYY AGAIN!

Snowing in Helston now too apparently. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme!

Well done Cornwall!!! Get outside in it, run through the streets naked, scream from the roofs tops. lol. Its snowing!!!!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Day after tomorrow.

Looks like cornwall is going to get pasted, worth the wait smile.png

No warning given buy the met .looking on the radar there's some nice bright colours .could be a interesting drive to work tomorrow .

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

Well done Cornwall!! Nobody deserves it more!!

Its now -7.2c and getting colder.... going to bed now with an extra blanket tonight!!

Posted

Well done Cornwall!!! Get outside in it, run through the streets naked, scream from the roofs tops. lol. Its snowing!!!!!!!!

And take the pictures of all the above,,,, if nothing else, will give us all a great laugh in here if we don't get any more snow this winter rofl.gif

Posted

Looks like the Radar has stopped working down here, seems to have not updated for an hour, going outside to see if has reached Camborne now

11pm radar grab,

ggg_zps27267868.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

big drum roll....... its SNOWING IN ST IVES!!!!!!!

Nice one, st ives is my second home, wish I was down there to see the snow falling ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Still nothing here but must be very close now. :)

Posted

Cornwall, we have taken you into the bosom of the SW and CS regional thread, were proud of you (wipes tear from face)

Edited by chris55

Posted

Is it really Snowing in Penzance ........ Wow you guys deserve it ...

Nice one, st ives is my second home, wish I was down there to see the snow falling tease.gif

what do you think about Weston's chances on Tuesday ??? Not much left in town ..

Posted

Cornwall, we have taken you into the bosom of the SW and CS regional thread, were proud of you (wipes tear from face)

lol. You made me laugh out loud with that one. Thanks! rofl.gif So pleased and now I can rest in peace. Gulp! What did I just say?fool.gif

Edited by coldfingers

Posted

Still nothing for me and I'm only 4 miles from Hayle, bloody snowshield again :(

Seriously what has happened to the Netweather radar, does it stop working from time to time? Server needs a reboot or something?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Is it really Snowing in Penzance ........ Wow you guys deserve it ...

what do you think about Weston's chances on Tuesday ??? Not much left in town ..

Really, I drove through town along the sea front this evening and there was plenty of snow about, still got plenty out this side of Weston too.

Not sure about Tuesday, latest nae shows the heavy ppn to be to the north east of here, more Bristol/gloucs/wilts way bit that could change, apparently the ecm has it further west, think it might be down to a now cast event come Tuesday I reckon.

Edited by Smartie

Posted

Ha! Just realised the radar has gone a bit wonky. Thought it was the slowest moving weather ever!

Reports are sounding good - I hope it makes it up to me!

Posted

Aghh still nothing here.... SO CLOSE!