Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Yorkshire and Lincolnshire - Weather Chat

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold,snowy,frosty and thunderstorms

Lol,im not too bad with a 14 yerold and 11 year old(girls)but I know every floorboard that squeaks and how to move to the window not to wake the missus up :laugh:

Also the art of not steaming the window up when lamppost watching :clap:

Then crawling to bed half 5 missing out on a snow event and f~@king the wk up :laugh:

LMAO @ not steaming windows up  :rofl:  and thats why im not staying up, because if they miss me and i dont see snow i would be a rite hell b***h tomorrow  :diablo:  lol 

• Like 1

Posted

LMAO @ not steaming windows up  :rofl:  and thats why im not staying up, because if they miss me and i dont see snow i would be a rite hell b***h tomorrow  :diablo:  lol 

Ha ha ha ha,I think if the missus ever divorces me itl be on the grounds he's a right misery weeble after a cold spell :rofl:

Then when the judge agrees,i'll give her everything apart from laptop and radar and netweather :yahoo:

• Like 1

Posted

Things turning a tad sw for a while after occ?

Time for Bed good luck to all hoping for snow.

If you wake up with 8",i don't wanna know,sorry wine effect

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

Don't think its gonna be long now till we see the first flakes into West Yorkshire. Radar is looking good.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold! Winter :)
fergieweather

Posted 4 minutes ago

Indeed. With 12z EC DET looking a mild outlier against EPS, any upturn in temperatures may prove far less progressive than suggested by some runs. With upstream developments off the Carolina coast dictating the ongoing model see-saw, great caution urged over expressing any real confidence on how things unfold early-mid next week. UKMO, meanwhile, note current MJO Phase 6 anticipated to hold and this favouring -ve NAO further down the line. But it looks a return (of uncertain evolution/timing), one way or another, to a mobile westerly pattern; likely once again punctuated by phases of deep cyclonicity but with ongoing chances of cold/snowier episodes alongside the wind and rain.

WOOHOO :D Upgrade to me that. Next week looking too progressive and mild outlier territory on tonights ECM

• Like 1

Posted

Don't think its gonna be long now till we see the first flakes into West Yorkshire. Radar is looking good.

Cheers terrier

Posted

fergieweather

Posted 4 minutes ago

Indeed. With 12z EC DET looking a mild outlier against EPS, any upturn in temperatures may prove far less progressive than suggested by some runs. With upstream developments off the Carolina coast dictating the ongoing model see-saw, great caution urged over expressing any real confidence on how things unfold early-mid next week. UKMO, meanwhile, note current MJO Phase 6 anticipated to hold and this favouring -ve NAO further down the line. But it looks a return (of uncertain evolution/timing), one way or another, to a mobile westerly pattern; likely once again punctuated by phases of deep cyclonicity but with ongoing chances of cold/snowier episodes alongside the wind and rain.

WOOHOO :D Upgrade to me that. Next week looking too progressive and mild outlier territory on tonights ECM

:good:

Posted

:good:

Just to add I wish that bloody Siberian high would carry on backing westwards and undercutting in time :cold:

Posted

Cheers terrier

Btw I take it your a Town fan?

• Like 1

Posted

Just to add I wish that bloody Siberian high would carry on backing westwards and undercutting in time :cold:

yes me too, would love a scandi high. Its possible. Ive heard lots of musings that Feb could be quite good, so maybe this week is just a starter or taster.

Another great post by Tamara in the mod thread just now, well worth a read. Explains exactly the difficulties atm and why todays runs should not be whole hartedly beleived!

• Like 1

Posted

Btw I take it your a Town fan?

yeah afraid so. Expect us to get hammered at middlesboough tommorow. But hopefully build a snowman with the kids to ease the pain.
  • Like 1

Posted

yeah afraid so. Expect us to get hammered at middlesboough tommorow. But hopefully build a snowman with the kids to ease the pain.

LOL,im Bradford but gotta say massive respect to Town fans for collection for burns unit,much appreciated from even the ardent Bradford fans.Hows Nahki doing?

we loving Jonny stead!

Your safe anyway,Blackpool,Millwall n hopefully L~@ds down

Southern Scotland getting a right peppering following that streamer :fool:

Posted

LOL,im Bradford but gotta say massive respect to Town fans for collection for burns unit,much appreciated from even the ardent Bradford fans.Hows Nahki doing?

we loving Jonny stead!

Your safe anyway,Blackpool,Millwall n hopefully L~@ds downSouthern Scotland getting a right peppering following that streamer :fool:

not a problem regarding the collection. That's a good thing at town always help other clubs were we can. Naki doing ok. Stead good striker for u guys. Anyway slightly off topic. Just started snowing in hudds. Happy days.
  • Like 1

Posted

not a problem regarding the collection. That's a good thing at town always help other clubs were we can. Naki doing ok. Stead good striker for u guys. Anyway slightly off topic. Just started snowing in hudds. Happy days.

Yeh sorry off topic,anyway light snow shower here from starry skies,dusting still on rd from 6ish,nice 1 terrier.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and hot sunny weather.

Clear cold icy and frosty in north leeds.

Btw watch what your saying! I'm a leeds fan! :)

• Like 1

Posted

Its looking good for Leeds and Bradford now, showers just about arriving there. Good luck up there guys :)

Looking at the angle of attack on the radar Sheffield is going to have to wait a while yet. Weve got double land track id say atm if the wind stays the same. Nothing near yet.

• Like 1

Posted

Clear cold icy and frosty in north leeds.

Btw watch what your saying! I'm a leeds fan! :)

Apologies Adam,you wer'nt as poor as Millwall :rofl:

Anyway,thought radar would show better by now,but theres time :good:

Posted

Yeh showers over Preston area coming our way and ones after hopefully :yahoo:

tbh things should develop more,that streamer up south Scot :wallbash:

Posted

Massive upgrade on bbc website (which they always claim to be very accurate don't they!) shows heavy snow from 3/4 until lunchtime!!

• Like 1

Posted

Yeh showers over Preston area coming our way and ones after hopefully :yahoo:

tbh things should develop more,that streamer up south Scot :wallbash:

Joggs your obsessed with that Scottish streamer lol!!

I know leeds really disappoint me right now! Such a shame.

• Like 1