Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Yorkshire and Lincolnshire - Weather Chat

Paul

Posted

Massive upgrade on bbc website (which they always claim to be very accurate don't they!) shows heavy snow from 3/4 until lunchtime!!

I'll be honest and thought we'd end up with whats going on in south Scotland,hopefully still can.Good luck all

Some reds on the radar in those showers approaching yorkshire, the game has now begun  :spiteful:

:good:

Joggs your obsessed with that Scottish streamer lol!!

I know leeds really disappoint me right now! Such a shame.

Iam Adam,hope we all get that set up lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and hot sunny weather.

The activity really looks like picking up however frustratingly there seems to be a problem here in that the showers are moving to the north east and so therefore just slightly too far north !! Or am I mistaken?

Posted

The activity really looks like picking up however frustratingly there seems to be a problem here in that the showers are moving to the north east and so therefore just slightly too far north !! Or am I mistaken?

Waiting for radar to update still,best asking Harsh

Posted

Watch the radar on loop, the whole area of activity is moving SOUTH but is decieving how the showers seem to be skirting north east of us, look how as time passes we are getting closer and closer.

• Like 1

Posted

That streamer in south Scotland :wallbash:  :shok:  :laugh:

Watch the radar on loop, the whole area of activity is moving SOUTH but is decieving how the showers seem to be skirting north east of us, look how as time passes we are getting closer and closer.

there you go,from someone who knows what he's talking about,nice 1 HC

• Like 2

Posted

That streamer in south Scotland :wallbash:  :shok:  :laugh:

there you go,from someone who knows what he's talking about,nice 1 HC

Lmao rofl

Seriously though somewhere is getting pasted under that!! How lucky they are!!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold! Winter :)

yes general SE drift defo. How can we tell exactly where the occluded front is now? There are some big heavy showers coming into mid-south Wales in a line. Is that probably it?

What time is tomorrows occluded front due to slip down from the north? Afternoon did i see on the forecast? Its good were seeing all snow now but i understand after tomorrows front well be in even colder air?

• Like 1

Posted

I think it's finally arrived..Has been a bit of a sweat watching the radar updates the last half hour or so!!

It's coming down hard in the Keighley area!!!

Edited by Sunny_AS
  • Like 1

Posted

Lmao rofl

Seriously though somewhere is getting pasted under that!! How lucky they are!!

True Adam they are,its been going for hours,n they probs hate snow :wallbash:

Sky turning orange/brown to my nw every1 :yahoo:

• Like 1

Posted

Either the radar is lying or the shower has died right above me lol. Suprised not to be seeing anything right now lol 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,Harsh your the main man,sky to my wnw orange n your following alittle after :D

Posted

woop it's here, nice fine flakes of snow blowing in the wind :D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,Harsh your the main man,sky to my wnw orange n your following alittle after :D

Hehe your bang on que joggs, it's here right now! Your a good marker on what I'm gunna get really lol

Now let me know when those blues/whites on the radar hit :p (25/50mm/hour on raintoday radar.)

Edited by Harsh Climate
  • Like 1

Posted

woop it's here, nice fine flakes of snow blowing in the wind :D

Hehe your bang on que joggs, it's here right now! Your a good marker on what I'm gunna get really lol

Nice 1, ive got nowt yet :rofl:

Posted

Well everyone and joggs the Scotland snow streamer lover- the nae does show snow over us for quite some time and even sets up our own streamer. Let's hope it's right as it's picked up the Scottish one.

I be back in 40. Drink time :) x

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold,snowy,frosty and thunderstorms

glad people are seeing snow, ive got nothing here at all, :( nearly my bedtime too :(

Posted

Well everyone and joggs the Scotland snow streamer lover- the nae does show snow over us for quite some time and even sets up our own streamer. Let's hope it's right as it's picked up the Scottish one.

I be back in 40. Drink time :) x

Icant like anymore posts,reached me quota,its snowing n yeh Adam bring the streamer on :rofl:  :rofl:  :cold: x

Posted

It's just typical...the precipitation is intense just before it reaches here then moderates down massively when it's right on top!! I'm not moaning....honest....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold! Winter :)

glad people are seeing snow, ive got nothing here at all, :( nearly my bedtime too :(

Yeh no chance for us yet im afriad, could be into the actual morning I think, its developing a lot slower than predicted. Good news is though that we should see showers all tomorrow as HC says so plenty of time yet to see some :)

Edited by Winter Cold
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold,snowy,frosty and thunderstorms

Yeh no chance for us yet im afriad, could be into the actual morning I think, its developing a lot slower than prediced. Good news is though that we should see showers all tomorrow as HC says so plenty of time yet to see some :)

meh, thats pants, keeps getting longer and longer for wait, METO not going for snow for my location :( yes i am moaning now lol, well im having another cuppa and im going to bed with bod on haha  :wallbash:

Posted

Its stopped now and nxt 1 seems to be following this :wallbash:

as gaga would put it,IM ON THE EDGE OF GLORY :laugh:

sky looks gorgeous to my nw,orange,brown the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

• Like 1