Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st March Onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Days and a little Snow.

I'd love a fiver for every time I sit looking out at the sunshine through the office window on a Monday !!! Easter not looking that great, maybe drier as the weekend progresses but nothing that great. Hopefully warm Spring sunshine kicks off the weekend after.

Posted

Quite strong gusts 50-60 mph expected in the entire region worst of the winds I'd say for East Coast. Strong winds transferring eastwards as we progress through the day. Easing come nightfall. :)

post-19153-0-58165800-1427753600_thumb.jpost-19153-0-59153700-1427754023_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Humid Continental Climate (Dfa / Dfb)

Insane wind gusts, must be well over 30mph, probably the strongest wind gust I have seen since last winter, probably one of the strongest gusts ive ever seen in my location.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Wind woke me up or something being blown over did. Bet it's the bin. Looks like Nature will be doing the recycling tonight instead of the Borough Council.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms storms and more storms

Gust of 76mph at Weybourne in the early hours

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything out of the ordinary, except extreme heat

Hi everyone! don't know how strong the wind got in the night but I can vouch for the local chaos still ongoing due to the bridge being shut! also my thoughts are with the families made homeless round the corner. I have heard the wind may increase again. anyone know if this is true? 

Posted

Hi everyone! don't know how strong the wind got in the night but I can vouch for the local chaos still ongoing due to the bridge being shut! also my thoughts are with the families made homeless round the corner. I have heard the wind may increase again. anyone know if this is true?

This is true worst of the winds peaking between 13:00-16:00.

Posted

Occado delivery man said ther are lots of trees down. As it's been dry and they don't have leaves, that's quite a storm.

Posted

Just captured the end of a rainbow at the bottom of the cloud before the cloud blew away. It was over Bedford way (but probably blown to Europe by now 15 mins later... Lol)

post-20787-0-33897400-1427810767_thumb.j

• Like 2

Posted

Well this winter - sorry 'Spring'- has got interesting.

Still need a fire at sunset, still not a single leaf out, still wearing winter jumpers, hats and gloves. And a big blow last night. Little tip, plant a hedge - they really don't take all that long if done properly, they're superb at filtering the wind and you'll have no more fence panel problems. Good for wildlife too. Ours get cut once a year in October.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

A decent day so far with good sunny spells. Temperature around 10C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Yesterday - Grey with a little rain, it did brighten up briefly during the evening before low cloud rolled in.

Today - Looks like a grey day with that pesky wind off the sea.

Posted

The cloud did eventually break up a bit yesterday, too late for any real sunshine though. Some sunny spells here this morning though

Posted

Another annoyingly overcast day so far. The sun is titillating with the odd glimpse. 12 degrees.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Started cloudy today, now nice and sunny, a high of 8.7 earlier.

Posted

Glorious start to the day. First time this year sat on the patia with my glass of orange, watching the world go by.

14 degrees.

Lawn mower ready to go.

Posted

Yesterday was simply a usable day with a few sunny intervals. Chilly at 11C though. Typically the cloud clears at around sunset to leave a clear night.

Sunny at the moment, looks like it will stay that way hopefully, though there is cloud in the north sea which could affect eastern areas.