Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Autumn 2015

Posted

Very sunny and feeling lovely and warm here.

Took my dogs for a walk on the werneth low (east Manchester) and normally you can see Manchester and Cheshire in the distance but it's covered under a blanket. Looked amazing, however my fotos aren't so great.

From west Manchester, need a good cold front to clear this crap

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms

Very sunny and feeling lovely and warm here.

Took my dogs for a walk on the werneth low (east Manchester) and normally you can see Manchester and Cheshire in the distance but it's covered under a blanket. Looked amazing, however my fotos aren't so great.

I knew there was a warm, sunny day up there somewhere.. just need to build a 200 metre building.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

My daughter's daffs have come through!

Edited by Ed Stone

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Awful start to November, IMO. Records may have been broken but it has been awful here. Visibility has been poor, virtually no sun, horrid.

could be worse, howling winds and lashing rain, temps around 9C, instead of 15C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Awful start to November, IMO. Records may have been broken but it has been awful here. Visibility has been poor, virtually no sun, horrid.

"At least it's mild"  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Posted

could be worse, howling winds and lashing rain, temps around 9C, instead of 15C

I'll take the howling winds if it's sunny too.

Posted

Been a brilliant start to November here! Two days have had plenty of sunshine with temperatures of 19C and 17C and even yesterday which was cloudier, managed a maxima of 12C. Today also managed a maxima of 14C with sunny intervals.

Added to the fact that's there's no cold garbage for the forseeable future... happy days!

You can't polish a turd Scott. The weather's vile whichever way you look at it. Never met anyone who enjoys it.

• Like 6

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow, Irish sea convection. Summer - thunderstorms, hot sunny days

An interesting few days here. Both Monday and Tuesday were the coldest days of the autumn so far with maximums of 11.3 and 10.9°C respectively. They were both cloudy with no sun at all since the weekend. Considering this was supposed to be a very mild spell, it has felt very cold and raw recently. Today was better With a bit of sun at times and a max of 14.4°C after an overnight min of 9.8°C.

Edited by Chris R

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental. Dry air, storms and snow.

Wish I hadn't watched the weather forecast tonight. Non stop super duperty Atlantic wind and rain....'oh but at least it's mild!

Who gives a super duper? It's jaffa cakesing with rain!! God I hate the weather here.

(Obviously not my choice of words 😂)

Edited by Buzzard

Posted

Still no sunshine this month, a bit of blue this morning but in the wrong place. Stars visible now but fog trying to descend again.

And it hasnt gone below 8C or above 13C this month. Awful weather, no good for anything.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Still no sunshine this month, a bit of blue this morning but in the wrong place. Stars visible now but fog trying to descend again.

And it hasnt gone below 8C or above 13C this month. Awful weather, no good for anything.

Richard you've finally moved from Aberdeen!?!

Lol.

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

I actually like the fog...

I do when it produces rime, or any kind of freezing fog, but not when it wrecks a summers day, like Sun and Mon over 20°C in Wales, here was more like 11°C max

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

For all those who were wishing the Euro high away to usher in some more interesting weather.....you got your wish and I'm seriously unimpressed. It grey, wet, windy and cold and it's bleeding horrible to work in. Come back Euro high, I miss you!

• Like 2

Posted

For all those who were wishing the Euro high away to usher in some more interesting weather.....you got your wish and I'm seriously unimpressed. It grey, wet, windy and cold and it's bleeding horrible to work in. Come back Euro high, I miss you!

I had no idea it left - the weather today is virtually identical to the past week, but with the addition of light rain. I need sunshine asap.

Getting sick of the weather in this country. Hate it with a burning passion. I give my respect to people on the MOD thread giving such insightful detail for what is essentially the most boring outlook for anywhere in the world - I certainly don't have that dedication, and have no interest at all in what the models show until something interesting appears.

Edited by cheese
  • Like 2

Posted

Give it chance! Euro high has only just slipped away! Make your opinion at least after a couple of days. It's very mild not cold at all.

Posted

Leeming in N Yorkshire has had 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds of sunshine for the past 5 days - and only 2.3 hours for the past 10 days. I am going stir crazy here!!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Give it chance! Euro high has only just slipped away! Make your opinion at least after a couple of days. It's very mild not cold at all.

Depends on your perspective....I work outside, it's been blowing a hoolie all day, straight off the Bristol channel and it's not warm. Discovered my waterproofs, aren't anymore, got soaked to the skin and spent the day moving at a snails pace clearing leaves - ideal recipe for getting cold. Bring back the dry, warm weather I say.

• Like 2