The Aliens are coming LOL

The PIT

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
_129406174_p0fhf5g2.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Alaskan skywatchers were stunned by a mysterious spiral connected to SpaceX rocket launch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

I for one will welcome our alien overlords.

On a serious note, anything that pushes us to the stars is a good thing.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: All weather

Tbh I can’t see why they would be interested  in us anymore than we are to the existence of an ant hill at the side of the motorway 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy
On 29/04/2023 at 22:08, Scuba steve said:

Tbh I can’t see why they would be interested  in us anymore than we are to the existence of an ant hill at the side of the motorway 

Ah! but if they're 'trans-dimensional' they might have a keener interest in us & our 'doings'?

If we are meant to believe 'gravity' is a leech out from another dimension then what might our Nuke testing have caused in other 'branes'?

The 'uptick' in UAP's since the dawn of the nuke age tends to suggest that, for some reason or other, it brought us to the attention of 'others'?.......

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy, Snowy, Sunny
8 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Sure many have seen this but  one to ponder  or one to chuckle at .

newFile-2.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

David Grusch believes the US government has evidence of ‘very, very large’ spacecraft

It is staggering how people can be so reluctant to think outside the box. Lets see how many people can squeeze this into their belief system by ridiculing it!

• Like 2

Posted

Tbh there is some pretty unusual stuff going on the Mosul sphere is interesting 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms. Pleasantly warm summers but no heat.
8 minutes ago, Snowkissedtwice said:

It is staggering how people can be so reluctant to think outside the box. Lets see how many people can squeeze this into their belief system by ridiculing it!

I've always believed we're not alone. If we exist then surely in the huge expanse of the universe others will. There's likely loads of earth like planets out there. Some life primitive like in the Dinosaur age, some like us humans somewhere in the middle but then others who are way more advanced and have somehow conquered very long distances in space travel in short times. What we think of as impossible may not be to others. We only know what we know. We are discovering things all the time that we previously thought of as not possible.

This was interesting. How can we totally discredit these kids? I hear all of them to this day are adamant they saw what they did.

_119297052_ruwaschooldrawing.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

In 1994, 60 children at a Zimbabwe school said they'd seen a "UFO" - a BBC crew was first on the scene.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.
33 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

I've always believed we're not alone. If we exist then surely in the huge expanse of the universe others will. There's likely loads of earth like planets out there. Some life primitive like in the Dinosaur age, some like us humans somewhere in the middle but then others who are way more advanced and have somehow conquered very long distances in space travel in short times. What we think of as impossible may not be to others. We only know what we know. We are discovering things all the time that we previously thought of as not possible.

This was interesting. How can we totally discredit these kids? I hear all of them to this day are adamant they saw what they did.

_119297052_ruwaschooldrawing.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

In 1994, 60 children at a Zimbabwe school said they'd seen a "UFO" - a BBC crew was first on the scene.

It's funny because they traced the garden of Eden back to Botswana which is on the borders of Zimbabwe🤔

There's a book I want to read called The search for the hidden sacred knowledge which talks about how life on earth was started by extraterrestrial life. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The famous Norway neon spiral that occurred on December 8, 2009 has caused many to question the many prehistoric spirals and spirals in crop circles. Are these warnings of what is to come?

image.thumb.png.790ba2cc057e67f06936e20c11d6eea9.png

Spirals have appeared in prehistoric glyphs, drawn on cave walls along with the animals early man hunted. What was the significance of these spirals, which until now had no explanation? Perhaps early man saw them in the sky prior to a pole shift, and this was their way of telling the story. If so, we can expect more massive spirals in the sky as the time of the pole shift approaches.

image.png.271a7da2f3b784d76dfa054d37aac52e.png

Spirals have also shown up in crop circles, such as this dual spiral at Fort Nelson in the UK on June 11, 2004.

image.thumb.png.b7bffadedc002c01627c379c7caf24dd.png
12/12/2009: Spirals were present in the skies, as signs in the skies, during prior pole shifts, yes. This is a matter we withheld up until now, because of our desire to surprise the establishment as much as possible, to hopefully shake the cover-up and allow admissions of the truth to blurt out. Just as with the frequency of fireballs, which at first were blamed on space junk or on a satellite crash and then on asteroids entering Earth's field, the establishment will cast around for explanations before simply falling silent on the matter. The time is coming when silence will be their only defense, so that the common man looks elsewhere for an explanation.

Edited by Snowyowl9
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted

If you are of a certain persuasion 

BREAKING: multiple US government intelligence officers declare under oath that the United States is in possession of alien UFOs at multiple secure military facilities

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms. Pleasantly warm summers but no heat.
3 minutes ago, weirpig said:

If you are of a certain persuasion 

BREAKING: multiple US government intelligence officers declare under oath that the United States is in possession of alien UFOs at multiple secure military facilities

People have been saying it for years. No smoke without fire as they say. I think most of us know something *probably* interesting happened at Roswell too. Apparently the UFO got struck by lightning, crashed because of that and there was 2 dead aliens on board. But we don't know for sure. If all this is true though we can hopefully learn a great deal from more advanced civilisations and get around difficulties with space travel, maybe they can help us with pharmaceuticals too to live better lives, should they let us in on any technological advancements that is, but maybe they would be wary given human natures propensity for destruction? And who can really blame them for keeping us at arms length? I'd love to communicate and say we're not all like that thank god but us nice ones don't get a say in the important stuff it would seem ☹️. Look what's happening in Ukraine for example, the bad ones like Putin riding roughshod over the rest and other horrible wars.

• Like 3

Posted

I'm in 3 minds logically about these UFO/UAPs in that

1. It's our own advanced technology from a country that's keeping it 'Highly Classified' ie.China for surveillance purposes.

2. These craft are self-replicating Von Neumann probes sent by another civilisation somewhere out in the Galaxy that are either now gone or we haven't discovered the means to communicate with (yet.)

3. It's actual Aliens and like us Humans they are prone to making mistakes and/or susceptible to our Environment and have unwittingly crashed. 

To assume that Aliens (if it is) who travel across the Galaxy expanse aren't susceptible to variations such as localised Environment, Gravity, Atmosphere, etc here on Earth is a little naieve considering the large number of Rovers us Humans have managed to crash on the Moon & Mars, and that's barely stepping our foot outside the door.

• Like 2

Posted
38 minutes ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

1. It's our own advanced technology from a country that's keeping it 'Highly Classified' ie.China for surveillance purposes.

2. These craft are self-replicating Von Neumann probes sent by another civilisation somewhere out in the Galaxy that are either now gone or we haven't discovered the means to communicate with (yet.)

3. It's actual Aliens and like us Humans they are prone to making mistakes and/or susceptible to our Environment and have unwittingly crashed. 

To assume that Aliens (if it is) who travel across the Galaxy expanse aren't susceptible to variations such as localised Environment, Gravity, Atmosphere, etc here on Earth is a little naieve considering the large number of Rovers us Humans have managed to crash on the Moon & Mars, and that's barely stepping our foot outside the door.

You are not alone in with your thoughts but I wonder if you would change any of the above if you watched the meeting that took place in Congress today?

The link is here for anyone who is interested 

Edited by Snowkissedtwice
Forgot to say
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c
33 minutes ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

I'm pretty sure if you have figured out how to traverse the galaxy you can work how to deal with minor sheet like localized environments and the like ..its not like its the first planet they have ever visited is it? they have been coming here for millions of years on holidays and such 

Posted
2 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

I'm pretty sure if you have figured out how to traverse the galaxy you can work how to deal with minor sheet like localized environments and the like ..its not like its the first planet they have ever visited is it? they have been coming here for millions of years on holidays and such 

In the meeting today one of the witnesses says that it is being theorised that the UAP's are not travelling through space but rather they are travelling through dimensions. It is linked to String Theory and is much more believable in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Posted
10 hours ago, Snowkissedtwice said:

In the meeting today one of the witnesses says that it is being theorised that the UAP's are not travelling through space but rather they are travelling through dimensions. It is linked to String Theory and is much more believable in my opinion. 

Trans dimensional vehicles would make sense also would put the civilisation behind them at Kardashev level 3 to 4 way beyond our wildest imaginations in technology 

• Like 1

Posted

Why are these 'aliens' mainly presenting themselves to US Army and Navy aircraft?

Surely, we should all be seeing them.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: windy
4 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Why are these 'aliens' mainly presenting themselves to US Army and Navy aircraft?

I suppose you're more likely to encounter them if you're in the air or have spy satellites, advanced radars etc.

Some good points made above although personally I'm sceptical that we have ever actually been visited by aliens. Probes are more possible but even that, too many people would've had to keep quiet. A lot of these visual phenomenon can be explained by other things. If they produce an actual physical object then fair enough but some grainy picture doesn't do it for me. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
26 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Maybe high-ranking US military personnel have a penchant for magic mushrooms? 😁

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
2 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

Maybe high-ranking US military personnel have a penchant for magic mushrooms? 😁

I need the laughing emoji back lol.

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, mountain shadow said:

They have been seen all around the world and by many military and ordinary people, like myself. It is well known that there has been a campaign of disinformation by all the governments so that 'joe' public will not take any of the sightings seriously. One of the reasons you do not 'hear' of more people reporting UAP's is  that most people are disbelieved and ridiculed and so they keep their sightings to themselves. Where the Military is concerned, up to now there has been no formal or legitimate way to report their sightings. It is a very deep and complex subject and if you are truly interested you will find lots of answers from watching the meeting of Congress on UAP's in its entirety. You will find  the link  above. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
6 minutes ago, jtay said:

Haven't checked the source, cos I cba.

Except when they speak Venusian? Ask George Adamski; or, better still, the late Sir Patrick Moore? image.thumb.png.ab63fbea64e8285f9b49c14ef2fa6143.png 🤔

Edited by Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, severe frost, freezing fog and summer sunshine
1 hour ago, Ross90 said:

I suppose you're more likely to encounter them if you're in the air or have spy satellites, advanced radars etc.

Some good points made above although personally I'm sceptical that we have ever actually been visited by aliens. Probes are more possible but even that, too many people would've had to keep quiet. A lot of these visual phenomenon can be explained by other things. If they produce an actual physical object then fair enough but some grainy picture doesn't do it for me. 

Have you seen any of the hearings at the US Senate and whistle blower testimonies? There are things flying around that definitely cannot be explained by other things...

• Like 1