Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Monday 24th October 2005

reef

Posted

mizzely rain and breezey not as bad as i thought it would be. just been for a run so it cant be that bad lol

Posted

Re: That rain band that travelled N/E ish over the S/W last night. Temperature jumped up 5C in afew mins after it passed over. (then my browser fizzled out and died - probably not related!). Rain,wind. (see Bristolwx site on OON's map).

Edit:

Oh, can't find evidence to back that up! http://www.martynhicks.co.uk/weather/data.php?page=graphs

Edited by I can't believe it's not better

Posted
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)

heavy rain about 5:30am this morning... just light rain now bit breezy and dull :huh:

I want the summer back :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.
heavy rain about 5:30am this morning... just light rain now bit breezy and dull  :huh:

I want the summer back  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we're gonna get a hard winter I don't think summer will return until April time. I agree though. It can either snow or shine or thunderstorm.

Current weather is cloudy, sometimes very windy and very light drizzle at times. 10.5mm has fallen so far.

Posted
  • Location: Saltdean,Nr Brighton,East Sussex,Hither Green,SE London.
  • Location: Saltdean,Nr Brighton,East Sussex,Hither Green,SE London.

Heavy rain overnight,13.2mm,and i reckon on another 5mm since 9am this morning here in Hastings.still raining on a strong southwesterly gusting to 35mph.16 derees,pressure 1008mb and falling. :huh:

Posted

i heard that some parts of northern ireland had 19mm to 28mm of rain this morning

post-3328-1130154479.jpg

Edited by dee88

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Grey and overcast, occasional light rain, windy. Heavy rain in the early hours this morning.

Temp: 16.0°C

Wind: SW at 14-15 mph

Pressure: 1008 hPa, falling

Posted
i heard that some parts of northern ireland had 19mm to 28mm of rain this morning

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep lots in the south too. http://www.met.ie/recentweather/yesterday.asp

Sorry technicaly off topic!

Posted

Flooded roads were reported in Newtownabbey, Glengormley, Lisburn and on the Seven Mile Straight near Belfast International Airport, all in Co Antrim.

Posted

weather: warm and very wet

temperature 17c (63f)

wind: SSW 14mph

humidity: 82%

pressure: 1009

sunset: 17:47

WBSH :huh:

Edited by WBSH

Posted
Flooded roads were reported in Newtownabbey, Glengormley, Lisburn and on the Seven Mile Straight near Belfast International Airport, all in Co Antrim.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can vouch for that. I had to drive from N'Abbey to Ballyclare this morning to drop off the little one with her nanny and I could have done with a boat on some of the roads. Rivers were pouring out of some of the fields and onto the roads causing extensive flooding - some cars engines must have been flooded judging by the number that I passed stopped in the middle of the road though thankfully my own car survived. There was extensive flooding in the Six Mile River valley between Ballyclare and Templepatrick.

Thankfully it has now stopped raining but is very mild.

Posted

Having rather intermittent moderate showers at the moment. Very windy and always cloudy. Highest gust so far at 38MPH. Current temperature is 15C.

Posted

It is still cloudy but thankfully the heavy rain ceased about an hour ago. Temperature 13.3c,humidity 98%,wind light southerly,barometer 996 mb and falling.

Posted

Heavy rain all night long and very strong winds. Many roads flooded including the Belfast to Bangor dual carrage way, and there was reports of 'severe' flooding around Belfast Aldergrove airport area. There was also reports of trees down and blocking roads, and all the fields around here are very badly flooded but fo flood frequently. The roads and footpaths are littered with leaves after the wind last night which isnt helping driving conditions. We had a heavy shower about an hour ago and now its still overcast and extremely mild and humid feeling!

High today 16c :o

Current temp 15c

Humidity: 90%

Overnight low 8c

Posted

Cloudy, windy and mild having reached 15C as high. Occasional rain but not expecting anything proper until later on this evening. The rain is already coming to the southern tip of Cornwall.

Posted

Been raining since 4am. Now had 34.6mm and it's still coming down. The beck is flowing over flooding some people's houses in the village, but not mine, so I don't really care. 13.9º.

Posted

OON... I'm behind you... I suggest you get used to checking over your shoulder for the next couple of days.

Dry... scattered clouds.

temperature (a ridiculous) 16.6C

humidity 91%

pressure 995 hPa (still falling)

wind SW 18 mph

Posted

Just had a report on local bbc news about the flooding here. Alot of homes were badly flooded and the local weather presenter actually give a short view of the rain coming in and stalling. Apparently some places had 2 1/2 to 3 inches of rain in 12 hours :)

Current temp 14.0c

Humidity 88%