Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow and Wintry Precipitation Reports

shuggee

Posted

we`ve had a dusting, clear again. I think the only chance now is tommorow when the rain hits the cold air

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

2.5cm of lying snow here after several heavy and squally snow showers since about 1600; prior to that all the showers were of hail or soft hail with a bit of snow at the end.

Almost had blizzard conditions at 1800 with a heavy snow shower and a mean wind speed of 41 mph, unfortunately it lasted only 10 minutes and as the snow stopped the wind decreased to 22 mph.

Posted

you must be catching the Cheshire Gap, so called, showers I suppose.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Exciting weather!
Been snowing in south Norfolk for about 30mins now, large flakes about 1-2cm on the ground

I can echo that!!!

Posted

v.light snow shower on and off tonight, had some hail storm type things with hail the size of a small marbel/bouncy ball. along with some moderate snow in the wind, hoping to see some more tonight as a band comes down from the isle of man bbc weather said 2-5cms for my area :mellow:

Posted

Random Snow Shower Here Just Then Wasent Even on the radar so im baffeled looks like there could be another one soon

if it doesnt fizzle out started to settle on houses in last little shower so hopefully as it gets colder and we get another shower

could have a nice little dusting :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, Windy at the coast.

Finally some snow here! Only light, settling on the dry cold paths and roads. I now expect to wake up to a whiteout in the morning...NOT.

Posted

I too fully expect to awaken to a complete whiteout tomorrow. Still falling very lightly here but it has been dry all day and the prospect of it settling looks fairly good now.

Posted

After thinking that it wasn't even going to snow where i live in Derry in Northern Ireland. It has been snowing steadily and heavy here for the past hour and a half. We have about an inch and a half now. It wasn't even forecast!!! :)

Posted

very heavy here now. Only just started and already road and cars covered.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Freezing fog, frost, snow, sunshine.

Becoming really cold here in Inverness with heavy snow showers and light snow intervals. At 10:00 it became white-out conditions with very strong winds for perhaps 10 minutes at the retail park. On my thermometer, -3'C and has been gradually falling throughout the day. Ground-temperatures have finally caught up with zero snow melt.

Surrounding high ground settlements of Croy, Daviot, Tomatin, Moy and Milton of Leyes have seen extremely heavy snowfall. Services called in for assistance in Croy.

Edited by NorthernRab

Posted
Yay, snowing moderately outside now, ground fully covered
yep, the chesire gap is looking good for showers tonight. shame the thames streamer will not appear though :rolleyes::cray:

Posted
yep, the chesire gap is looking good for showers tonight. shame the thames streamer will not appear though :rolleyes::cray:

a touch difficult to get the two together I would have thought!