Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: Nw England

Spurry

Posted
Seems strange here in Blackburn, snow thawing rapidly now, yet just spoke to my mum who lives 7 miles away, and it's still lying thick there! And we are at the same altitude!!

Just took a look at the euro radar, and it doesnt tally with the bbc forecast lol all that snow is heading nw from france and holland to an extent

#

I hope we get the same snow as london...but looking forward to the stuff from the nw, which i think will be a lot worse than whats happening now down south :o

Edited by NorthWest_Snow

Posted

Oh that shaffenaker bloke said upto half a metre of snow for pennine regions later this evening, just depends how far west it will go. Im right on the eastern edge of NW England, so maybe in a favoured spot, I shall live in hope!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms
Oh that shaffenaker bloke said upto half a metre of snow for pennine regions later this evening, just depends how far west it will go. Im right on the eastern edge of NW England, so maybe in a favoured spot, I shall live in hope!!!

Yeah it could be good but I won't expect anything as it's knife edge stuff.

LOL James you will get plastered unless the band swings east,north east very quickly.

The bbc are the best in real time you my firend will be buried come morning imo

ps its gone a bit poor again nothing sice 12.15 hows the radar old beann ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms
Well seems my whining has paid off. It's snowing as I type !!

Where do you live SC? could you put it in your avatar?

Posted
LOL James you will get plastered unless the band swings east,north east very quickly.

The bbc are the best in real time you my firend will be buried come morning imo

ps its gone a bit poor again nothing sice 12.15 hows the radar old beann ;)

I wish , I'm trying not to get my hopes as things have a habit of going t*ts up at this point. Radars looking ok, still a couple more to come by the looks of it.

Posted
Really pelting it hard at the moment ;)

Will that front hit south manc, or be confined to Saddleworth?

We really don't know atm but most likely just the east of the region.

Posted

weather man is saying nothing for liverpool or wirral,or north wales...its gonna move up to east side of scotland :)