Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: North West England

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

well if you like snow come to heswall, because its heavy fine snow at the moment, but it is melting on impact

kinda makes me laugh as people who want snow get peed off on here coz they arent gettting any and then clutch at straws and make random self forecasts up! Our area will not see anything to significant out of any of this.Some areas have done very well,particularly higher ground.Some have had a inch or two here and there particularly monday.Some have had a slight dusting from todays showers.be greateful for what you get if you like the snow but dont make random forecasts up that simply arent true

Posted
kinda makes me laugh as people who want snow get peed off on here coz they arent gettting any and then clutch at straws and make random self forecasts up! Our area will not see anything to significant out of any of this.Some areas have done very well,particularly higher ground.Some have had a inch or two here and there particularly monday.Some have had a slight dusting from todays showers.be greateful for what you get if you like the snow but dont make random forecasts up that simply arent true

Totally agree mate.

I'm gonna take a break.

Posted

BBC said there was a threat of some heavy snow, but she went on to the front is likely to weaken and stall.

Sunday that is.

back to today and on the latest radar, the front from Scotland is now fizzling towards the Western side of it. However Eastern areas of England may see somthing :) lmao

Posted
  • Location: Appley Bridge, Nr. Wigan, Lancashire, approx 50m ASL
  • Location: Appley Bridge, Nr. Wigan, Lancashire, approx 50m ASL

Latest radar image shows the prec from Wales getting ever so close.

Im starting to believe! Although, I know it won't amount to much.

Posted

The precipitation over Wales has now linked with the patches over the Irish sea and formed a general area of precipitation. Mainly light but some brighter colours are now shown in North Wales. It continues to move north surprisingly so western parts of the region might benefir from that.

It should stall at some point but when?

Thundersnow, yes the band to the north of you is breaking up in parts but keep watching as it is close to you.

Karyo

Edited by karyo

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Karyo, that precipitation is over me now I believe, persistent falling snow with small flakes, just the ground temperature is the wrong side of marginal.