Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Convective Outlook & Discussion Mon 6th July 09

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
Excellent photos again NL.

It's good to see what was going on while I was in work :D

Cheers Mark,

You need to get a job in the 'great outdoors' Mark, no good being stuck in an office or factory tis' bad for your health..!! :D

With the winds coming from a NE direction i doubt very much i'll see any storm activity here on the coast slight chance up until noon especially further inland then potential drops away to the south of the far NE of England, but like all 'storm' days radar and current observations will be order of the day just a few subtle changes can make a big difference.

Posted

Sky news forecaster guy, just doing the forecast for later mentioned the chance of a tornado, don't know why he thinks tomorrow is so special but obviously just felt like putting it in. I read in some of the convective forecasts there was a chance but not a big one so i'm not sure why he gave it a mention. He was talking about instability earlier too, so was the guy on the BBC.

Posted

Saw this lovely thing on the way back from Telford. Stopped at the garage at the roundabout for Shifnal (just for the locals) and just had to take some snaps. :D Somebody must have had some rain beneath this lovely pair:

post-1577-1246926055_thumb.jpg

Posted
Saw this lovely thing on the way back from Telford. Stopped at the garage at the roundabout for Shifnal (just for the locals) and just had to take some snaps. :D Somebody must have had some rain beneath this lovely pair:

WOW.. Nice shot!!..

Not a lot more you can say really.. Honest... I tried!! :D