Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3 Counties & Ea Cold Spell Discussion Part 5

Posted

I'm not really convinced about the potential event on Wednesday yet. I think it looks very marginal and as such I wouldn't be surprised if it's rain at lower levels, particularly where the precipitation tends to be lighter.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

I'm getting more optimistic that the front is going to stall across London and to the north of it, we could get some decent snowfall accompanied by chilly winds

Posted

I'm getting more optimistic that the front is going to stall across London and to the north of it, we could get some decent snowfall accompanied by chilly winds

I agree, best snowfall is always the downplayed prediction...haha

take the prediction for Sundays Snow ramp????????? Oh dear...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Whilst I agree grammar and spelling are important this is supposed to be a forum about the weather and I always thought it was extremely poor netiquette to correct people who may or may not have a damn good reason to make the odd mistake and thus put them off posting in the first place.

It's a slippery slope to then end up with quite a sizeable chunk of the adult population feeling they are unwelcome to post on forums such as this

Two words: 'spell' & 'checker'. :lol:

I disagree. I'll always be grateful to the people who've corrected my many spelling and grammar mistakes over the years… someone told me how to spell 'definitely' at some point and I didn't call them a 'saddo' in return, I said, thanks very much.

Back to the weather, it's now snowing gently and it's showing up on the radar this time.