Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion Rhan

Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Well still heavy snow here, nealy 7and half hour of it! Will it get any heavier? lol the street road is completely white, even with the car tracks just about as not many driving now, when i looked out the back a while ago, notices all the plants are squashed under the weight of the snow lol. Im amazed how long we have had snow like this for, and that it looks to keep going maybe till the morning? when is it suppose to stop? I love this weather yahoo.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme weather, wind, snow, heat, storms

You should be getting a little more snow - heavier precip as the night wears on

I always like your optimisim Andy. Hoping it gets heavy soon. Its whispy snow at the moment.

Posted

Well still heavy snow here, nealy 7and half hour of it! Will it get any heavier? lol the street road is completely white, even with the car tracks just about as not many driving now, when i looked out the back a while ago, notices all the plants are squashed under the weight of the snow lol. Im amazed how long we have had snow like this for, and that it looks to keep going maybe till the morning? when is it suppose to stop? I love this weather yahoo.gif

It's gonna be deepsnow - Deepsnow till the morning defo

Posted

NEWS24 has a reporter in Devon of all places and they are really concerned about Exeter - but hardly a mention about Wales - more concerned with the English I'm afraid!

Im guessing its been snowing there longer so its worse? but yes,im sure when sky tv are sending there reporters here there and everywhere that the valleys is the short straw, so they just give it a miss.

For every inch in Basingstoke or London you need at least thrice that in Wales to merit a reporter visit.

Lampost still showing very fine stuff...... could be nearing the end!!! of snow .

Posted

I always like your optimisim Andy. Hoping it gets heavy soon. Its whispy snow at the moment.

raintoday radar is showing you have the same precip as me in Ponty and it's bucketing down here with a strong wind

Posted

hi guys well a470 is looking very bad. been several accidents outside my house and now i have even been taken off call as its too dangerous. numerous reports of police, fire and ambulance having accidents as they attend them. i just pray to god no member of the public has serious medical problems tonight.

Posted

its still very nicely coming down here,temp still 0c and quite windy,,just been out for a walk and im impressd good.gif weve had more up here this time than last week biggrin.gif ..some drifts that i managed to jump into like a 38 yr old big kid went nearly halfway upto my knee's,,now i havent done that since the 80's ! so looking 4ward to the morning......

Posted

Im guessing its been snowing there longer so its worse? but yes,im sure when sky tv are sending there reporters here there and everywhere that the valleys is the short straw, so they just give it a miss.

For every inch in Basingstoke or London you need at least thrice that in Wales to merit a reporter visit.

Lampost still showing very fine stuff...... could be nearing the end!!! of snow .

Bit like when a woman is trying to climb a career ladder then - seems a bit unfair - oh well - Wales for independence!

heavier stuff still showing on the radar yet to come yet mate

Edited by andymusic

Posted

bull dozer just been up my street the spoil sports,due to this im moving to a side street lol,very light snow now like sleet but quite heavy.

waiting for the red areas to hit here to get some bigger flakes and heavy stuff lol.

great in it

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

It's gonna be deepsnow - Deepsnow till the morning defo

WOOHOO lol im off to sleep soon so will be great to see what its like in the morning! esp if its like this through the night. Cant wait to wake up in the morn lol i feel like a kid again, ok well i kinda am lol but still feel like a big kid! As long as it doesnt rain or get to warm tomorrow then school might be closed thursday aswell, but i still have to go in to do my GSCE science tho :S glad its not tomorrow!!

Posted

hi guys well a470 is looking very bad. been several accidents outside my house and now i have even been taken off call as its too dangerous. numerous reports of police, fire and ambulance having accidents as they attend them. i just pray to god no member of the public has serious medical problems tonight.

it's always on nights like these that problems seem to occur - i hope your right mate

Posted

It's snow on the sky dish. If you can reach with a brush make sure you get it off the bit that pokes out the front facing the dish. Will work then....

That requires a venture oustide, and im quite enjoying having no tv and feeling cut off from the outside world......help.gif "are you watching Aviemore!! "