Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3 Counties & Ea Cold Spell Discussion Part 10

Posted

Mid morning, I should think, my guesses for possible accumilations would be between 2-5cm on this set up, Dew points look ok for tomorrow, 0C widely

Downgrade then!! yesterday it was 10-15cm

2-5cm of snow shows that the pecip will be nothing to get excited about.

Posted

.....Cough Cough NAE model!!!!! Cough Cough.........

Nasty cough you got there Snowman!! You taken anything for it? :cray: :lol: :D

Downgrade then!! yesterday it was 10-15cm

2-5cm of snow shows that the pecip will be nothing to get excited about.

Still snow though. :p

What was the Blackburn vs Bolton score from earlier? Snowman, got any ideas? :lol:

Posted

Nasty cough you got there Snowman!! You taken anything for it? whistling.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Still snow though. tongue.gif

What was the Blackburn vs Bolton score from earlier? Snowman, got any ideas? laugh.gif

Not going to bite rolleyes.gif

Posted

Nasty cough you got there Snowman!! You taken anything for it? :wacko: :p:D

Still snow though. :p

What was the Blackburn vs Bolton score from earlier? Snowman, got any ideas? :lol:

Hmmmmm I heard a score, there were 3 goals involved, and they were scored by one team, and I think it was Blackburn..... :lol::clap::D:p :lol:

Edited by Snowman0697

Posted

You work on the market then?

I have no idea of prostpects here, recent posts suggest though the chance of snow.:wacko:

No Im not a market trader just a customer, I like St. Albans market ours is crap. Snowman its very marginal for me but you never know.

Posted

I found out from the Cambridge University weather station something very interesting today.

Between 9pm on the 17th December and Midday on the 21st December, Temperatures never got above 0C!

Posted

Hmmmmm I heard a score, there were 3 goals involved, and they were scored by one team, and I think it was Blackburn..... laugh.gifcrazy.gifbiggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Relegation is now a serious threat !! anyhoo, for somebody who has followed Bolton from the 1st division days off 1977 and still followed them in 1986 when we was in the 4th division .

relegation from the prem will be a gutter!! but i've lived through worse laugh.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Relegation is now a serious threat !! anyhoo, for somebody who has followed Bolton from the 1st division days off 1977 and still followed them in 1986 when we was in the 4th division .

relegation from the prem will be a gutter!! but i've lived through worse laugh.gif

Still look on the bright side you could be a pompey supporter and SNOW.drinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Tv forecasts only suggesting snow for midlands tomorrow!

Rain graphics over Herts, Beds and Bucks

We need an emoticon that throws the towel in.shok.gifcray.gifdoh.gif

Posted

I really dont understand the latest Beeb forecasts! They use the NAE model, and this is what it shows at midday tomorrow:

post-10203-12667819873717_thumb.gif

I think tomorrow could bring up to 5cm in areas, maybe 7cm on the Chilterns. Tomorrow will be a case of the further north and west you are, the bigger risk of snow

Posted

I'm certain it's going to snow here later, I just saw a seagull carrying a shovel.

It was funny, posting mild wishings and no snow reports on various regional threads, but seriously..

blum.gifGET A LIFE !!blum.gif

This is a regional discussion ' COLD SPELL DISCUSSION' within the 'WINTER DISCUSSION' thread of the Forum.

Keep posting if you want to continue to look like an idiot...... I double dare ya !!

Posted

Damned chav Yarmouth seagulls, probably nicked the shovel to sell at a car boot sale.dirol.gif

Well! Just got back from the Pyreenes - on a skiing holiday - and am very happy to see these warnings splashed across the metoffice website. Looks like i've bought the cold and snow back with me! The taxi driver at stansted said that there was some very very heavy snow in Cambridge this morning, with it settling - but within about 10 minutes at about 9 o clock it all turned to rain and then melted away! LOL.

We had an absolutely EPIC two-day blizzard on the Spanish/French border. We had 125cms of FRESH snow in the space of 24 hours. UNBELIEVABLE. I have never seen anything like it. Visibility was 25 yards for 36 straight hours. Even the outskirts of Madrid had lying snow this morning!

Now, where did I put those snow boots?!

Posted

It was funny, posting mild wishings and no snow reports on various regional threads, but seriously..

blum.gifGET A LIFE !!blum.gif

This is a regional discussion ' COLD SPELL DISCUSSION' within the 'WINTER DISCUSSION' thread of the Forum.

Keep posting if you want to continue to look like an idiot...... I double dare ya !!

I'm a researcher in Biological Thermodynamics so I wouldn't count myself as an idiot, but I do have one personality defect and that is I don't take myself too seriously.

Posted

snowman what counties do you think will see snow tommorow

Based on the NAE: Cambs, Bucks, Beds, Northampton, MK, Herts, Luton,

Edited by Snowman0697