Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3rd Annual Stormchase BBQ 2011

Paul Sherman

Posted

Tom would like to echo other comments you did a fantastic job of organising this event was an awsome location great food good company and loads of beer :drunk: would have posted last night but it took nearly 9 hours to get home some awful traffic but well worth it so thanks again Tom :drinks::drinks: .

Was great to see everyone is always nice to catch up and am glad we did not put you of Lewis hopefuly will see you state side

Ian

Posted

Huge thanks to Tom and Jannett for organising everything. I couldn't think of a better location for a BBQ. Proximity to the pub was also perfect :drunk:

Was great to meet up with everyone again and meet some new faces.

In my defence for the sleepy snoozy pic, I had been up since 4 AM with about 2 hours sleep the night before. Screw you Arron! How come there's 2 pics of me and just 1 of Tom? :acute:

Will put some pics up when I get home from work this evening.

Posted

Did you get the carbon splinters out of your hand John?! Time lapse made me lol at 40sec (maybe that's how you got them?!) Nice one Arron

Edited by lewisosd

Posted

Did you get the carbon splinters out of your hand John?! Time lapse made me lol at 40sec (maybe that's how you got them?!) Nice one Arron

Carbon splinter still there mate. Souvenir of a good weekend in my opinion though. The video might explain the splinters for sure,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

As the dust starts to settle on the 2011 BBQ and as I marinade my liver on the beer no one wanted to take home so that they could protect their livers. It is a good time to chat and arrange the 2012 BBQ. There has been a proposed venue put to the team which sounds nice, it is next to the solent. The date suggested would be a similar date to this year , which would make it 19 July.

Chosing a venue and date will give people time to think about it and a southern venue will help share the pain.

However whilst this is a good proposal it will be subject to formal confirmation by the management team

tom

Posted

I just want to echo everything what's been said before and thank Tom and Jenette for organising a great bbq and get together. It was a great weekend.

For all that were there I just want to say that the temperature on Saturday night fell to a low of 1.4 c. :cold: