Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion - Part 2

Posted

ha..ha..the Norf vs South weather game, and the norf dont like it. Its raining in Manchester, come on you South

Rada and web cam looking and its looking like it will hit our westerly region , Peterbough very soon...and nowcasts form there eastwards will now be good

Posted

Not long till the band arrives now, with 0.2 degrees temp and -3.3 dew point; conditions are very good for snow, and lots of it :).

Edited by Hughsey

Posted

lol i know that feeling kenny end lol C'MON TO TOWN!!! LOL Love it!!

Do you go each week, thats where I sit!! Where you at York game last season when it was abandoned! Took me 4 hours to get back to wigmore!!!

lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SnOw and SuMmEr!!! :D

Do you go each week, thats where I sit!! Where you at York game last season when it was abandoned! Took me 4 hours to get back to wigmore!!!

lol

lol yeah i know its not good! its so hard being a town fan lol but it has to be done! oh and i know im replying off a different account but i forgot my password for this and the email wouldnt come through but just remembered the password lol so back to my usual account lol just to confuse everyone lol do u go every wk?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Surprises

I'm surprised it's so quiet in here... I suspect that many EA and 3C's members are taking a quick nap before tonight's fun and games! :p

thanks for reminding me - just seen the latest GFS up to 42 it's going to be a long night - nap now (-: Edited by Pixel Precipitation

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

This frontal band has alot of very light snow on it's leading edge, which seems to be breaking up as it comes East. The heavier stuff is over the Birmingham area at the moment, I guess this is what will give us our proper snowfall later on. It will be a good few hours yet folks!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

Is it me but it looks like its stalling!!! :help:

No, if you look on the NetWeather radar you'll see it's still heading this way.

Posted

lol yeah i know its not good! its so hard being a town fan lol but it has to be done! oh and i know im replying off a different account but i forgot my password for this and the email wouldnt come through but just remembered the password lol so back to my usual account lol just to confuse everyone lol do u go every wk?

yeah every week in kenny end! Do many away games too!! will win play offs this year! :D

Hoping this front gets here!

Posted

I think what is happening is that there were actually two fronts, a warm front and a cold front to the west (behind) of the warm front. What is slowly happening is that the warm front is slowing down and the cold front is catching up with it and the two are mixing to form an occluded front, it is the single occluded front that will give us our DUMPING later this evening and tonight :yahoo::drinks: :drinks:

Posted

It does look like the front is stalling, or certainly slowing alot.

Posted

It will slow up as it hits the cold East..its -2 here at the moment ( Clacton on sea ). wind droping out has been east/.south east all morning with a light dusting from coastal showers, but looking grey now to the west

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, very cold (inc. anticyclonic) weather

Been a biting cold day here, maximum of -1.5C at 9:38am, now -2.8C with overcast skies.

Took my 1970 VW beetle for a spin earlier, ended up breaking down 3 miles down the road and had to walk home......so pleased to be back home infront of the fire! I'm slowly gaining feeling back in my hands.....slowly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Copious amounts of snow and ice days

Current weather in stanhoe, north norfolk

Cloudy, -1.8 degrees, windchill -15.3!!, dew point -5.2, humidity 77%, relative pressure 1052hpa, wind speed 19mph, gusting 23.1 mph.

Brass monkey in the garden is currently crying!

Let the fun begin!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms

I have checked the radar and looks like the most persistent / heavy snow will be in the north of our region. Do you think essex and herts will miss out on the biggest snow falls?

Thanks,

Magic Bat

Posted
OK, fair enough - can't see much slowing myself but I won't argue! :good:
OK Lol I know what you mean, but the fronts progress is slowing as it comes East - it certainly seems much colder in the far East of the region too. I would love the front to stall right over us tonight - but it has to get here first!! Take a look at the radar for the Oxford area, the snow has been trying to get through there for over an hour.

Better progress now for the North of our area.

Edited by Mark Burton

Posted
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL

Odd light flurry falling in the center of MK. Knocking on the door now, heavier stuff only 30mins away. Looks pretty good as temps & dew point are both below freezing :drinks:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SnOw and SuMmEr!!! :D

yeah every week in kenny end! Do many away games too!! will win play offs this year! :D

Hoping this front gets here!

lol yeah i hope so cant take being stuck in this leauge much longer! we shouldnt have been here in first place lol did u go to man city last year? i did and then was on 5live when we come out after losing not one of my finest moments lol!! i dont think its too far away from us now :good: