East Anglia & Three Counties Regional Discussion - Part 2

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

I do wonder Saint if they drive around empty,Just looks like they are spreading lol

Haha, you make a very good point. What's it like there SL? It's picking up here now, and the wind is really blowing. Tracks of cars going up the road are being covered quickly now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: T/Storms, Snow, Extreme Rain, Anything out of the ordinary!

well at least we have seen a few flakes now the first this winter!

Yep, Lets hope we get a good pasting, I am off to Holborn tomorrow so as long as I can get up the hill to the main routes all should be good!!!

Posted

Maybe we will get 1cm if we are lucky, I think Norwich has managed to miss every weather event for last 20 years. :cray:

What are you talking about, how can you say you're going to miss it when it's still forecast to be falling beyond 6am tomorrow?

And Norwich didn't miss the snow last year or the year before, in fact has done fairly well since 2007.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Haha, you make a very good point. What's it like there SL? It's picking up here now, and the wind is really blowing. Tracks of cars going up the road are being covered quickly now.

Same here mate. Really picking up now...I keep checking meto for an red warning like 2010...The first ever. Boy did that come down

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny. Cold and sunny.

Not snowing yet in Lowestoft. But it will, so stop , moaning Norwich folk, we have hours of snow to come.

Posted

What are you talking about, how can you say you're going to miss it when it's still forecast to be falling beyond 6am tomorrow?

And Norwich didn't miss the snow last year or the year before, in fact has done fairly well since 2007.

Maybe South Norfolk does well but the city only ever gets a few cm's each winter

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: April!

Been looking at the Met Office radar and most of Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex is still under blue colours. In my experience this often results in nothing much falling from the sky or snizzle at best. We need the greens and yellows to come across, which will happen in due course.

The weather will do what the weather will do but no-one should be giving up on this before it's started!

:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Ahem. Clacton is not the furthest east thank you very much.

The furthest S/E....South end is the a~ehole of britain lol No offence

Edited by silver line

Posted

Same here mate. Really picking up now...I keep checking meto for an red warning like 2010...The first ever. Boy did that come down

They're probably all out the office! :p It'd be great if this stalls over the top of us... (Is it still progged to do so?)

Posted

dunno wether to go to bed or not.

clarification - whether to go to bed early now and get up in the middle of the night, or wait till middle of night in hoe of seeing something?

Posted

Maybe South Norfolk does well but the city only ever gets a few cm's each winter

The City is a big place, used to live there and still work there. There was a decent fall in Norwich for starters at the end of November 2008.