Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion - Part 6

A.J

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Brummies going to have a surprise when they wake up :lazy:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

radar must be on the blink...as according to radar I've been under a heavy snow shower for over 20 minutes now, yet it's bone dry outside :unknw:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

radar must be on the blink...as according to radar I've been under a heavy snow shower for over 20 minutes now, yet it's bone dry outside :unknw:

Yep its truly messed up over most of the Midlands.

However if Radders is reporting a downpour of a wintry mix there must be something...somewhere. :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, warm spring, hot summers

Apparently snowing hard in Burntwood but not by me Tutbury way damn it! :search:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Mostly cloudy now but these heavy snow reports to my NE are good which suggest despite a broken radar, this streamer is reaching well inland with intensity. Will just miss here but good to here nonetheless.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, thunder, hail & heavy snow

Hope the radar starts feeling better soon. Can't tell if the wintry shower approaching here is a genuine one, or a bogus one (lol). :) Though will take a peek outside soon... just incase.

Posted

Mag light + lamp post to confirm snow, with clear sky above! NWRadar seems to have had a beer or two as like aj says been under heavy ppn bit it's clear? Maybe it's picking up the snow being pulled in the wind. Anyway, nice to see snow again and it's settled on a few cars now...

Posted

Currently a bit of sleet falling outside (looks like it was a real shower afterall, especially with the reports from others further North and West).

Can someone post an image of the most recent radar return I want to see if theres more on it's way but I'm on iPod... :) thanks in advance!

Hope this is okay (arrow showing direction of showers' travel) :)

post-10703-0-18058600-1329609091_thumb.j

© Netweather

Edited by Rainbow Snow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Can't believe I'm missing thundersnow.

Posted

Heavy snow Birmingham. Car roofs covered and grass dusted.

Same. Really throwing it down with flakes. :0

Edit: Looks like it's stopped now, but quite satisfied with the results. Was doubtful we'd even see any wintry weather tonight, but looks like I was wrong.

Congrats to all who have had some, and fingers crossed for those of you who are still wanting to see your snow shield destroyed. :) Seems to be a few more showers being brought in from the North-West.

Edited by Rainbow Snow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Everything looks to be slipping west of me now. I can see a huge white cloud out west from my window. I missed the snow falling but there's a slushy covering on car windows and a slight white tint to the grass. Shame it rained before though.

Posted

Slight dusting this morning. Just starting to snow again. Think we're just catching the tail end of the showers here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

dusting of snow! was snowing heavy last night, but winds too northerly now, can see anvils going west of here

Posted

Looks like that's it for us now. Still a nice little surprise. Sun making short work of the little snow that's on the ground.

Time to get ready for the very mild weather then. I wonder if last nights snow will be the last before next year? Could well be.