Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion - Part 7

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Today looking a little better for Thundery potential than last nights runs show but its still not brilliant. Some heavy showers moving down from the Cheshire Gap now but on the whole I wouldn't expect any Thunder in the West Midlands today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Today looking a little better for Thundery potential than last nights runs show but its still not brilliant. Some heavy showers moving down from the Cheshire Gap now but and already reports of Thunder in Telford which is great however I expect now is the best part of the day for us. Early start, early finish probably.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Columus Bigus Convectivus

Massive cells moving in from the NWestclapping.gif

Edited by Arnie Pie

Posted

Just rain and a little hail thats all. Sky looked very dark but its the same problem as yesterday...weakening before it reaches here.

Posted

No new showers seem to be forming now so a mostly dry afternoon ahead for the W Midlands I think.

Posted

Still nothing new forming so I think thats our lot here after the last few small showers pass through. All seems to be happening just to our East as usual!

Posted

Just sunny and breezy here — nice clouds, no showers/hail (yet).

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Still nothing new forming so I think thats our lot here after the last few small showers pass through. All seems to be happening just to our East as usual!

Aye, certainly set fair for here this afternoon....I could use a few expletives about that convergence zone that ALWAYS sets up east of here, but I'll refrain

Posted

Aye, certainly set fair for here this afternoon....I could use a few expletives about that convergence zone that ALWAYS sets up east of here, but I'll refrain

Getting a bit boring isnt it seeing things start up just to our East. Happens every year.

Posted

Well the Telford cell has come and gone leaving us nothing but surface cooling hail.......

Moving down to the SE for bigger and better things no doubt.....bad.gif

all eyes to the north for the cells by Tamworthgood.gif ........Edit; the ones slipping East of us

Edited by Arnie Pie

Posted

Getting a bit boring isnt it seeing things start up just to our East. Happens every year.

Im so near to it it's unbelivable, painful to be so close but no cigar! I can see it from upstairs and it's very dark and menacing and is just screaming lightening!

Posted

I'd say more frustrating as I can very often see the cells but they never get any closer. Same thing happens with snow when the streamer sets up north of here. There's been times when I could physically see the precipitation in the air falling just in the distance, yet nowt here.

Posted

all these cell around are forming some kind of 'Anvil Umbrella' which is certainly delaying any surface heating around Birmingham.......Deja vu from yesterday reallysad.png

Posted

Certainly All over for the West Mids now. Time to start hearing about yet another day of T & L across the East. Boring!!!

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

Certainly All over for the West Mids now. Time to start hearing about yet another day of T & L across the East. Boring!!!

You`ve already had your quota for this season........but you were the first in the Midlandsrofl.gif

Posted

You`ve already had your quota for this season........but you were the first in the Midlandsrofl.gif

Only a few rumbles. Some parts in the East look like having 3/3 days of it! :lol:

Posted

Aaahhhhh well. That's life. I had an almost thunderless 2011 and 2012 wants to go the same way I think! Bring on summer 2007 again I say- some cracking storms during that year.

Posted

According to Sat24 skies look to be almost clear in Cheshire now! :lol:

Posted

:lol: A lovely West Midlands dry Gap opening up nicely now. Im off to enjoy the sun! :D